Team Europe & Team America Forum Sections

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Hello Krew. This is what has gone through my thoughts lately.

I think we should get 2 new Forum Sections. One for Team Europe and one for Team America.

In these sections, other clans can challenge the teams to scrims/wars, Krew-members can apply to join the teams and also I will make threads about scrims to see who is available at that time. I will try to arrange scrims as frequently as possible.

Think about it.

These sections may be handy for other things in the future. So I think we'll give it a shot.

RedRival

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Sounds pretty awesome to me. It would also be cool if we had Team America vs. Team Europe.

Last edited:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
If they are created, they can be in the Krew League section so that only members of each team can see their own posts.

I don't know if everyone will have to be added separately, so let's see what the admins have to say ;)

Good idea though.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Sounds pretty awesome to me. It would also be cool if we had Team America vs. Team USA.

You mean Team America VS Team Europe? ;)

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

If they are created, they can be in the Krew League section so that only members of each team can see their own posts.

I don't know if everyone will have to be added separately, so let's see what the admins have to say ;)

Good idea though.

Then other clans wouldn't be able to challenge us & Krew-members that aren't in any of the teams, wouldn't be able to apply to join.
I think it should be visible to everyone.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Then other clans wouldn't be able to challenge us & Krew-members that aren't in any of the teams, wouldn't be able to apply to join.
I think it should be visible to everyone.
and you wouldn't be able to discuss tactics/team business without all the American's knowing...vice versa.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Team america and Team Europe should be bigger than the team size we will be using for scrims. This way, we can always have backup people. This way, having forum sections is legitimatized, as forum section for only 6 people is just fucking stupid.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Team america and Team Europe should be bigger than the team size we will be using for scrims. This way, we can always have backup people. This way, having forum sections is legitimatized, as forum section for only 6 people is just fucking stupid.

I agree. Everyone from the U.S. and/or Europe should sign up for their team...or at least the people that can play regularly.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member

Bigger teams was the point. Since everyone may not be available at the time of the scrim, we need to make the teams at least 10 players each. Hopefully more.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well, I would say a good team size is 10 people. Then it would be easy to hold 5v5 practice scrims within the team. (or 4v4 if some people aren't available) And scheduling would be easier to work out.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Well, I would say a good team size is 10 people. Then it would be easy to hold 5v5 practice scrims within the team. (or 4v4 if some people aren't available) And scheduling would be easier to work out.

Yeah, 10 people would be perfect for 5v5/4v4/3v3 practice withing the teams.

The point is that the Team Leaders would talk to other clans and declare a friendly Clan War against them. Then the Leaders will come here & make a thread to see what times the team members are available, so we can work something out easily.

TO ETHAN: It really doesn't matter if the Americans can see the Europeans tactics and the other way around, because we will mainly be playing VS other clans. The matches between Team Europe & Team America will be in practice intentions.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Andy, can you make these groups? I'm not sure how you want to handle it.

Either way, I've made Team EU and Team America Mumble Channels. As soon as the forum sections for each group are made, I will make a sticky with the Mumble password pertaining to their respective group.

:wave:

AVC

Banned
OK Wally, I'm on it.

If anyone think 10 players form one team are going to play a 5v5 practice match, you've got rocks in your head.

You will need ten or twelve in a team just to FIELD for or five players.

But we'll see.

AVC

Banned
OK, there are two new forums. Well one has been hijacked.

New forum - Team Europe

Hijacked - Team America, formerly the old Team America forum.

Both are password protected. The two team leaders have been PMed the PWs. Should members change I can change the PW as required.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
This is the forum.

AFAIK Walter is still working on the Mumble channels, which will be PW proteced as well.

I have sent out the PW to all members of TE.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
so, Where is the America forum?

And why are Team America and Team Europe so segregated? We should really plan some things that include both teams. I'm fine with the separation, but I don't want to be completely separated all the time, if that makes any since.

Top Bottom