HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Another free to play game that looks neat

Last edited by a moderator:

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I already posted about this game. Its really fun but u must have lots of time to play it or you will never reach the high tier tanks...

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
I already posted about this game. Its really fun but u must have lots of time to play it or you will never reach the high tier tanks...

cool whats your name on it? Yeah over 100 tanks to choose from and all the ammo ,barrel and armor upgrades and such.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
cool whats your name on it? Yeah over 100 tanks to choose from and all the ammo ,barrel and armor upgrades and such.

Ive got it on my old laptop which cant connect to nay wifi for some reason. So I cant play anymore... :(

V

Voodoo

So I have about 9k games in WoT
'V0oD0o' Feel free to msg me, just tell me who you are lol. I'll platoon if you have a mic.
Couple tier X's (3/4) and a T92. Sold the BatChatallion.25t
I love it. Call of Duty just can't match the tactics of managing an 11 man(avg) team, or participating on one.

V0oD0o is ' Vee Zero Oh Dee Zero Oh ', don't confuse it for the 20 or 30 other voodoos out there.

V

Voodoo

13000 battles now, I still love this game. It adds up after two years huh?

I tried to actually play Call of Duty a week ago, my reactions still got me most kills in a ffa, but my precision was horrible

Anybody else still play this? It's definitely better than CoD because it requires tactical gameplay and your stats are public, so you can't make amazing claims about your skill and have people believe you.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i have it ..i have almost 3 battles under my belt...will add you as soon as i remember my name,lol

Y()()() M()N

The Old Guy
|K3| Member
i play this game too guys, i love it still trying to figure it out though

Name : sasquatchman

Terry

- - - Updated - - -

thats cool man

- - - Updated - - -

you should hook a lawnmower up to it

V

Voodoo

I have ~ 17.5k battles, stats put me in the top 1% for performance, haz spent many hours in various tourney's and I've done a lot of clan wars. Much fun to be had.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
resized_winter-is-coming-meme-generator-prepare-yourself-voodoo-is-coming-582456.jpg

Voodoo

Official Zombie Pariah
So I'm at 19,700 battles, pretty much retired. Happy to comeback and teach people but I'm done with playing that game seriously for a long while.

Top Bottom