Team Europe

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Provisionally. count me in. But before we scrim other clans, i reckon we should have a series against the American team, to get us in a scrim frame of mind and to get the team working together.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Provisionally. count me in. But before we scrim other clans, i reckon we should have a series against the American team, to get us in a scrim frame of mind and to get the team working together.

I concur.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Gheyto :gtfo: u are not european

But before we scrim other clans, i reckon we should have a series against the American team, to get us in a scrim frame of mind and to get the team working together.

nice idea but what about mumble? two SnD teams on one mumble server? XD

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

do we have the same http://krewgaming.com/teams.php?do=viewteam&id=10 thing?

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
No-eating rule? :gtfo: I eat as much as I want on mumble ^^
I'll add Freez, Kreubs and Animal when I get home. This phone sucks, it doesn't let me edit posts.
We'll work something out.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
ofc my captain XD

btw im gonna be gone for a couple of days, I guess wednesday and thursday, maybe friday too. I'll be active on forum but not ingame cuz I have holidays and I'll be at my friend's villa... the house is great but I usualy ping around 2.875 from there XD

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
BTW.

Why Americans can't join Team Europe & Europeans can't join Team America.
1. Team Europe was made to take care of scrims on servers located in Europe & Team America for servers in the USA.
2. It's important that the members in the teams are not too far from each other (Time Zones)

But yeah Ethan, if you're able to participate at 6am on a Saturday morning, be my guest. ^^

But really, Americans, stick to Team America and Europeans, stick to Team Europe. It's much easier that way. Otherwise I would've suggested 1 team instead of 2 separate teams.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
what about australians?

No Aussies!

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

You guys don't seem to get the message. If I wanted Americans and Aussies in the team, I would've called it Team Earth. :smh:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
You do realise that there can't be a leader and a co-leader right ;)? There would have to be two co-leaders.

Top Bottom