The Hunger Games!

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Anyone seen the movie or read the books? I read all the books and just watched the movie and thought it was fantastic. It really did the book justice, and all the hype it received was well deserved! I'd defiantly recommend it even if you haven't read the books. I went with family and friends and everyone loved it. Anyway what do you guys think of it if you seen it? Do you want to see it?

Discuss!

Alden

Corporal
I've read all 3 books same as my friends saw the movie today and thought it was great. I just wish it had more blood and brutality though would make it way better.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I've read all 3 books same as my friends saw the movie today and thought it was great. I just wish it had more blood and brutality though would make it way better.

Yea the movie defiantly wasn't as gritty as the books, I bet they had to tone it down to get the pg-13 rating

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
only read one of em cuz i dint hear of em b4 - i was supposed to read it over summer last time and apparently i was only one that did - i loved it though and yesterday i saw it durring school(field trip pretty much cuz we did leave) the movie was great to

i forgot most of the peoples names unfortuneately :(

my fave part was where the black guy(example of some1s name i forgot) that was in the same district as rue which i think is 11 killed the girl about to kill catniss

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I read the first two.
Maybe I'll get around to see the movie.
It is just about the first book, right?

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Went to 12:01 premire thursday midnight with the gf.
Pretty good, although I don't see why everyone is that excited for this movie.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
dislike cent0 :||

i only read the first book and saw the movie im planning on reading the other 2(or however many there are) when i find em and get the chance

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Mrs Animal took my eldest son to see it (That's 8robo on s1), and she said it was pretty awesome. He said it was ok. He is only 10, so i think it might have been too highbrow for him, he normally likes superhero movies.

I might torrent it when i can find a good copy

Top Bottom