KKK Custom Maps

OldNavy

Private First Class
Ladies and the rest of us,

Now that seem to be in a better position for leaving for a while, I'm starting up again on trying to make a custom map for us and am asking for ideas. Currently have lost COD2 disk 1 so I'll be getting another copy as well as WAW. I should be able to elements from all the games to make a decent map :-\

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
huh? your leaving?
or you making custom maps?
thats great! i don't think there are any SNOW maps in cod4, or how bout a junglely place, liek the amazon?
iono just my 2 cents

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
U KNOW HOW TO MAKE CUSTOM MAPS!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I ABSOLUELY LOVE CUSTOM MAPS!!

make it a forest or jungle plz!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

can u tel me how to make one if u dont make a forest one?

OldNavy

Private First Class
no problem guys, just remember I am OldNavy and having to almost start over just to refresh myself with the process. This will take time

...Toxins...

Corporal
it depends... if we are doing a zombie mod then I would suggest a large board with lots of trees, dark lighting and maybe like... one building in the center of this giant forest with a giant spot light :] I think that would be cool, it would also be cool to have a map that was like the desert and had a post apocalyptic look to it, with a lot of run down cars and baskets strewn in random places lots of junk laying around on the ground a crashed plane and some armored vehicles scattered about not to mention plenty of blown up cars and what not (this is still for the zombie map). Another Idea I have for this project may be something like... a stereo typical mall where theres this ammo shop you can pick up any weapon you want, and also have a couple barricades so that the survivors can hide behind it and shoot off the zombies :D this would be a lot of fun to mess around with, I hope you enjoy doing this oldnavy, and it isnt just a hastle... thank you a bunch for contributing :]

J

Juggernaut

If this custom map is dedicated to KKK you could have on a wall or on graves the members of |KKK| yes i know theres a lot but its an idea...

AVC

Banned
When I was in <PP> I made a map for Half Life. It was a scale model of our building at work. Pretty playable too, for about 4 or 6 players, even 2 could play it as it wasn't too big.

Took me months. Maybe I'll have a look at the COD4 mapping tool.

...Toxins...

Corporal
um its a bit of a long shot here but... do you guys like any of my ideas for the maps (yes I am trying to get attention, jk I just want feedback :D)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
zombie.....i was thinking more of a alien type thing? cuz like cod5 has zombies and stuff, but there aren't many alien games out there?
iono just my 2cents

OldNavy

Private First Class
Ok guys,

In short Wally, trying to be one. I was hard at work on about 7 different maps before my tripple by-pass, then I fried 2 mother boards. So, I've started to review everything and freshen up on the how to's.

The Idea on names on headstones or something to that effect is a great idea, I honestly never thought of that. Please keep in mind these will be KKK spec. only maps. The first thing I thought of was a sniper only, then I've heard there is a guy who is capable of tying in all COD's as far as structures, weapons, chara., and all the little things that playing a blast.

for those asking here is where you start (cod4mw_modtools_v1.1_update.zip)
then look for mapping and moding sites

Top Bottom