Mini-Montages

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Well a few days ago i downloaded Sony Vegas onto this computer and decided to practice on it by making mini montages of myself. (so i did)

A few of you have already watched the first one, and it turned out better than expected. With the motivation all of you (and my brother), gave me i made another one XD
im slowly learning how to use this program so mind the horrible effects and quality these videos have. ~Thank You :)

Feedback please :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Use demo files and a movie config to record (link).
Record, edit and render with 720p (1280x720 @30fps). Also try to keep scaling to minimum (and if you have to scale, record with 16:9 aspect ratio).
Transitions also help to blend the video together and make it into a montage.
Hope it helped!

PS. Something I put together in Adobe Premiere couple days ago

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
360 im jelly of your high-quality :w00t:

and nice vid, your editing rules!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Like someone said, a lot of people use low graphic configs to improve their pc performance and some use them for playing advantage. You should record a demo in game and then re-record from a demo player using high settings and in hq.

Soulg

Corporal
Not really a montage but I'm trying to figure out how everything works, so enjoy and please give feedback!

And then my first actual edit!

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Like someone said, a lot of people use low graphic configs to improve their pc performance and some use them for playing advantage. You should record a demo in game and then re-record from a demo player using high settings and in hq.

agreed, i play on the lowest settings possible (i prefer gaming over quality) although if i record on the highest quality my pc starts to lag and i end up recording only frames :( .

and nice vid soulg! keep it up and we'll have 3 editors in this clan :K

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
nice montages guys!!! real cool stuff specially in HD! I wish I had a good recorder for my PS3 lol

this here is my first commentary on our clan channel and I know I gotta improve a lot. XD I got 2 more that need to be done and also 2 coming up on my channel real soon so when I start throwing in montages I might need ur help. :p

PD: JOOOOOOOOOOOONA!!!!!!!!! DO UR FUKING JOB!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
made another, but this time its my bro playing :D

Soulg

Corporal

Didn't feel like using movie cfg, so here's a random cool round from my playing config view. :D

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
nice :applause: i wish i could play promod like that XD

the song reminds me of the PowerPuff Girls btw..

Top Bottom