The SIlenced M16 Krew Komp

AVC

Banned
Hi all,

I have started the 1v1 Silenced M16 Krew Komp

There are 8 player slots. Once slots are full Komp will start, and the draw will be posted.

Check the Komp tab for who you will play. Organise your matches between yourselves.

Preferably post when you are playing in this thread and give people some notice (so other players can spec).

If you are not a mod for that server you will need to arrange one.

Players who do not respond to challenges from their opposing player within 7 days will forfeit their match

POST RESULTS IN THIS THREAD!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I think I 'll sit out of this one. Hope to see Komps similar to this in the near future, however. Good job Andy! Goodluck to all competitors.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
edit: Just realised I probably won't have that much time in the coming two weeks so I put open the space for someone else in case my time schedule is just too full. Sorry folks :(

Last edited:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Sounds fun! I'm in. And what a perfect time, PSSA testing is finishing up on tuesday:)

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I can't wait til Rival owns me lol

U said it homeboy :happy:

Looking forward to it. But I wouldn't use the term "own". I would rather say that I'll "kick your american ass all the way to mexico" :giggle:

You decide the date, time & server.

And remember, I live in Sweden so it's CET. Or GMT+1 if u prefer that. So if you're gonna set it on a weekday, try not to set it at 3am, would ya? ;)

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Ok, how about tomorrow at 3am your time? :)

lol

March 20, 2012
5:00PM EST
10:00PM CET

Is that alright?

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Ok, how about tomorrow at 3am your time? :)

lol

March 20, 2012
5:00PM EST
10:00PM CET

Is that alright?

also, toons server, simpsons map (so i don't lag)

Top Bottom