Forum Error

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hello everyone,

Due to the move from kkkgaming.com to krewgaming.com, the forum has some errors. (Yes, I am aware that the forum is having issues accessing new posts, and new threads.)

You might see an error like the following..

Using Google Chrome:
Code:
Duplicate headers received from serverThe response from the server contained duplicate headers. This problem is generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue.
Error 350 (net::ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_LOCATION): Multiple Location headers received. This is disallowed to protect against HTTP response splitting attacks.

OccQ2.png

Temporary solution... Use Internet Explorer for the time being. The forum host is working on getting the above issue resolved.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Another solution Houston told me about is this. I'm on Firefox btw.

Click on the section that the thread(s) are in you want to view/post in. Once in that section , click on the thread. That works for me.

RaZeR

Sergeant
a problem im having is accessing the new posts threads. Each time i click on a thread in the recent posts box it redirects me to a blank page.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I like the new url though! I'm sure this will be all good soon enough! Thanks WaLLy.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Nice URL for sure! Earlier I was having the problem that whenever I click anything it logs me out an sends me to the home screen as a guest

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
:rolleyes:

Forum Admins have no control over domain, transfer stuff. I'm very busy at work today and will look into further resolutions once I get a free chance.

edit:
I wish we had a dislike button right about now.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
ghey ass shit :| I need to use gheyxplorer instead of coolgle chrome :rage:

but anyways thnx for info..

Last edited:

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Just use mobile until it gets fixed like I do, I only got on the Forum through my desktop just for the shoutbox anyways

RaZeR

Sergeant
everytime i click on the recent posts in the recent posts box it redirects me to a blank page that doesn't go anywhere

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
everytime i click on the recent posts in the recent posts box it redirects me to a blank page that doesn't go anywhere

Yeah that's what Wally started this thread for, lol. Relax it's going to get fixed soon enough.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
:rolleyes:

Forum Admins have no control over domain, transfer stuff. I'm very busy at work today and will look into further resolutions once I get a free chance.

edit:
I wish we had a dislike button right about now.

Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Wait a second.... i just thought about this. How will people know about the error without being able to read this thread?

Top Bottom