The BEST meat?

RaZeR

Sergeant
lol, the ones that you eat are farmed. You dont eat the wild ones unless you go to more rural towns where they hunt

tombraider

K3's social Media Rep.
|K3| Member
Kobe beef.

^his!

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

images

Bacon will improve any food.

Example:
How do you improve steak? Wrap it in bacon.
How do you improve a burger? Bacon cheese burger.
How do you improve shrimp? Wrap it in bacon.
How do you improve bacon? More bacon.

you sound like jim gaffigan hahah BACON!

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
I would not eat a roo. Poor little guys.

Dude kangaroos are in no way little, nor ate they defenceless, they are like rabbits but myxo doesn't work.

Also, to all you people saying "steak", what type of steak? Porterhouse? Rump? Scotch fillet? Sirloin? You can't just say steak.

My favourite is a medium rare porterhouse cut, rubbed with salt and pepper and garlic, then pan fried in butter. Fucking delicious, and easy as hell to cook.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I know Roos are not little lol. They can box the shit out of you.

rib%20eye%20marbling.jpg

Kobe beef rib eye. Rare to slightly med rare topped with a pat of garlic butter. The more marbling (white veins) the better the steak.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Fish stomach soup :happy:

or fish stomach lightly simmered and seasoned :D

RaZeR

Sergeant
its lacking bacon :troll2:

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

I would not eat a roo. Poor little guys.
They grow bigger than humans, they aren't little. They are also strong enough to break your rib cage if they kick you in the chest, so they aren't defenceless.
They are also they least fatty meat and have very high protein cause they are constantly on the move so they are very healthy to eat.

felon

Former Krew Member
Btw - the inside of the above pictured steak - little bit overcooked, but still amazing.
3aa18146-7abd-380c.jpg

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
:ffffuuuu: I want some now! Looks very tasty, felon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

felon

Former Krew Member
Hah, looked back through this thread, am now hungry, time to cook another one of those ^^

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
I'm going to have to trust D's authority, or go with the Kangaroo.
That stuffs good.

felon

Former Krew Member
lol, the ones that you eat are farmed. You dont eat the wild ones unless you go to more rural towns where they hunt

Uhhh no. All kangaroos are wild. They don't breed in captivity. That's why you should never eat kangaroo mince, very easily contaminated.

Top Bottom