The BEST meat?

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
If you think bacon is the best meat you haven't lived life yet. Bacon is one of the worst actually.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Just cooked this. Eating it as I type - delicious.
3aa18146-0731-4a02.jpg

Now that makes me :drool:
Looks so freakin good!! By the way, RIBEYE STEAK FTW!! :adolf:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Kangaroos are defenseless, dickbrain. Unless you are saying that roo hunting consists of boxing the roo to death.... Otherwise, unless they have guns, too, they are pretty defenseless. On the other hand, they are really overpopulated.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Kangaroos are defenseless, dickbrain. Unless you are saying that roo hunting consists of boxing the roo to death.... Otherwise, unless they have guns, too, they are pretty defenseless. On the other hand, they are really overpopulated.

Obviously to guns they are defenceless. I was referring to the fact that they can easily break backs or necks with the legs and tail.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I can do a much better steak than that. When i say better i mean cut of meat. That one look wimpy.

No offense lol. My meat has 12gb of ram so ..... you know.... im a leet steak guy.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
I can do a much better steak than that. When i say better i mean cut of meat. That one look wimpy.

No offense lol. My meat has 12gb of ram so ..... you know.... im a leet steak guy.

Yeah that's just a cut of rump steak. Not that bad but compared to some.... :p

Top Bottom