Most Perfect Girl

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
377000_10150457231838445_566003444_8944791_42169715_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

My Girl...

Oh shit that picture is fucking huuuuge....how do i resize that???

Last edited:

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Gawd some of you guys have low standards, would you really want any chance of that nose being passed on to your children? They'd get bullied about it.

Sure, hook up with them (make sure they're clean first:p), but no way in hell would I consider having children with them, and considering the perfect girl would probably be your partner for life, they are not perfect.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Nice pictures. There is this girl who lives near my house, and I take pictures of her from a tree outside her bed room window, but I don't want to post them just in case she sees this :D :ninja:.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Gawd some of you guys have low standards, would you really want any chance of that nose being passed on to your children? They'd get bullied about it.

Sure, hook up with them (make sure they're clean first:p), but no way in hell would I consider having children with them, and considering the perfect girl would probably be your partner for life, they are not perfect.

lol so you would rather have children with a girl that you hate but is beautiful, instead of a girl that you love but has a few physical flaws? I'd rather be ugly and have parents that love each other instead of be beautiful and have parents that fight all the time.

Just sayin, looks shouldn't be a huge factor when trying to find the perfect girl

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant

WOW dude...This is our perfect girls, and we are the ones who no more about them then their picture, which is why we think hold them in such high standard. If this thread were called "The Hottest Girl We Know" maybe you have room to say they're not all that perfect, but thats not what its called. I agree with MasterCLiP

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Low standards? The girl i posted is hawt as shit, dude. IDK what you're talking about. She's also wearing 0 makeup.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
"Post a picture of the most perfect girl you have come into contact with/ seen. Please: No ing and no nudity."
Umm...Define "contact" please

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Nice pictures. There is this girl who lives near my house, and I take pictures of her from a tree outside her bed room window, but I don't want to post them just in case she sees this :D :ninja:.

:eek:!

That's sort of creepy City!

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member

I'd like to see what you're dating bigmouth

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Reading felon's thing reminds me of the song skin deep. No one will ever be perfect to him because he can't look past anything but a girls exterior. True perfection and beauty lies so much deeper. And true perfection is found within a person's flaws.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Also, felon is full of shit. Some of the girls in this thread are fucking sexy. End of story. Plus, you really base your life partner on looks? I'd only base the people I wanna bang on looks. Life partner is sexy because she's sexy on inside.

felon

Former Krew Member
I did not say I only base it on looks...

I assumed this thread was based on looks only, obviously I was wrong. Ignore my stupidity.

Last edited:

felon

Former Krew Member
I'd like to see what you're dating bigmouth

Because you're such an authority on marriages working out, huh? Perhaps you can teach me how to aim to get a divorce instead of staying married.

Last edited:

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
wow i dont even have to be here to be made fun of ^^
and btw no im not left handed im right XD

plus i dont like the name rosie if i ever did that itd be named something i like

Top Bottom