Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Okay, so I thought I would bring this idea up:

The general rules for all tourneys are as follows:

1. Unless noted otherwise, the Perk Set for these Tournaments will be:
-Perk 1: Bando
-Perk 2: Sonic Boom
-Perk 3: Eavesdrop

Thus we have essentially NO PERKS involved.

2. The secondary weapon will always be (unless otherwise noted) a Silence M9

3. No frags are allowed. Special nades Must be set to SMOKE. Smoke Grenades are allowed.

4. Primary weapon attachments will be specified in their according tourney entry. Tube is never an acceptable attachment unless otherwise noted.

5. Unless otherwise noted, the GT for the matches will be TDM.

6. Grudge match STANDARD RULES apply : http://www.kkkgaming.com/showthread.php?1866-General-Grudge-Match-rules-the-sticky

Hope you enjoy!!!!!!

NOW THE TOURNEYS

Silenced M16 Tourney - Basic Rules apply. Maps are Crossfire, Crash, Shipment is tie-breaker. Attachment is obviously silencer.

M9 Tourney - M9 can be silenced or unsilenced. Primary weapon must be Mp5. Mp5 can NOT be used. Obviously. Maps are Killhouse, Showdown, Tie Breaker is SHIPMENT

AK-47 Tourney YES! The noob Tourney we've all been waiting for. The only gun that DOESN'T NEED ANY PERKS! Hell yea. So maps are Strike, Backlot, and Crossfire is the TieBreaker. Attachment can be Acog, Silenced, or None.

MINI UZI Tourney! Woot! Attachment is ACOG only!!!!! Other settings are Basic. You MAY USE SECONDARY WEAPON. Maps are Shipment, Crash, Tie Breaker is on Showdown.

G3 Tourney! Attachments are NONE or ACOG or SILENCER. Other rules are the basic weapon tourney rules stated above. Maps are Crossfire, Wetwork (FFA), and tie breaker is on Killhouse.

You guys, please submit any other ideas for Weapon-Based Tourneys. I have more, but this is all I feel like getting into right now.

Please make a post in this thread indicating what tourneys you would like to participate in. If possible, include when you are available to play. I will make an effort to set up matches between people of similar timezones (for fairness in latency and to make it easier for people to coordinate their matches). The list of participants will be finalized by March 26th. After that date, dates for the tourneys will be arranged.

Last edited:

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
You guys, please submit any other ideas for Weapon-Based Tourneys.

Well, you obviously forgot the mini-uzi w/ acog attachment. I'm pretty sure thats the MLG standard weapon of choice.

:happy:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
LOL @ MLG

Major league gaming is just LOL

But if you want, we can include that!!!!!!!!!

Okay

I will include.

Keep in mind that right now, We are jusr getting together the list of tourneys. It will be quite some time before this actually happens. I want it to work out well, so I will make sure it happens correctly, BUT THIS TAKES TIME.

Last edited:

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
LOL @ MLG

Major league gaming is just LOL

Yeah MLG is pretty much the epitome of crap tournament play (was sarcastic about the miniuzi). But in all seriousness the uzi w/acog w/o SoH or steady aim would be a fun one to watch/play in imo. Glad you didnt dismiss it right away, it isnt exactly a point and click adventure game with it.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
No dude, why dismiss when we can tournament-ize it? Pretty much anything is fun in a tournament, especially the shit that is wacko or hard to play with (I.E. Mini Uzi w/ Acog and no perks XD)
Thanks for the idea.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm in! But I can only compete Wed, Thurs, Fri evenings. And my hours are limited. But I'm in! :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
can i play?

9060955.jpg

AVC

Banned
OK, I'm in. I can play pretty much any time, but my roster varies. If you let me know a time, I can tell you which day I am available for that time frame.

RaZeR

Sergeant
u should have a no scope bolt sniper tourney! those ones are the funniest and funniest to play/ watch ^^

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

also, is it only kkk members that can play in a tourney?

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

for my first comment " the funniest and funniest to play/ watch" i actually meant the funniest and most fun to play/ watch

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
2v2 is cool. Pick a partner and post back following the instructions laid out in my original post.

You are responsible for making sure your partner shows up on time. I will also make this easier by handling this similar to the tourneys we had before.

Once I get the final list of entrants, I will make up the list of who is playing who. You guys figure out when.

You may pick a team name :D

No, it's not KKK only.

Wally, wanna be on my team? XD

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm down like Charlie Brown! But I do have to give the first pick to Ethan since we're in TJ and all ;)

Top Bottom