Best gf movies.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
What movie swould you watch with your gf.

This thread should be about movies that DON'T suck for the guy, too much. k? Not looking for simply the chickiest of chick flicks.

And no.... it doesn't just depend on the girl... that's simply naive...just naive. It's not sexism..... it's reality. Who agrees? XD

If you're a feminist and plan on bitching in this thread, please look up Sandra Bem, first.

AND - Sorry for the preemptive arguments... I'm just so used to people comin' at my throat for shit like this, now.

Last edited:

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
well if u are looking out for a romantic movie that I think EVERY girl is gonna like then I recomend you two to wacth "Keith". I actually got to wacth this movie with my gf a couple of days back because it was one of her favs and now its one of mines as well. As for the "dont suck for the guy" part, I think u will find it at the very least interresting.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Star wars/star trek...except if you dating a NERD...forget it...lol...even if its a "princess and prince" story like the Sleeping beauty or Cinderella, ET are "not woot" for girls ;)

Depend of what you really want to do with her while watching the movie...if u want to "watch the movie" or "sneakily turn the "Tv/Dvd night" in something that she'll never forget" (im talking about sex right now)

if u plan to watch a movie, and if she's not a "pink Romantic addict" (f.e. if she saw all the movies with Ryan Reynolds/Jennifer Aniston/Sandra bullock/Matthew McCaugnehey/etc..you're fucked! Run away!!! Now!)...you can just pick w/e you find cool to watch (No! Kung-fu/War/Schwarzenneger movies are not romantic enough!)

The Imaginarium of Dr.Parnassus
>guys POV: a good Terry Gilliams movie
->girls POV: Heath leddger, Johnny depp, Colin Farell and Jude Law + a good terry gilliams movie

Tim Burton's movies
Pixar's movies (Up High! works fine thrust me ;) )
True Romance (if she loves Tarantino's movies)
Pan's Labyrinth

Generally they love movies with a "Princess story"...and they all love that cause they were all raised with Fkin Disney's bed time stories..and they all wait for the Prince on his big white horse ;)

If u plan to do something else than watching the background movie you choose...try to pick a funny movie. Or one you both already watched.

Last edited:

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
Yeah, if you're gonna watch Star Wars, the girl can't be like really into it. Haha...watched all six with my girlfriend:)

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Seems like theres a lot of movies out there. So I will tell u why to use mine. You need a condom after watching it... :rolleyes:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Twilight. :LOL:

edit:
I had to sit through all of them at the theatre. I didn't mind the last one though, cuz it gets interesting after you watch a few.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Twilight movies weren't bad...its still teenager movie but in some kind of aspect the vampire's society, can be interesting...i saw all of them (not the last one, and i almost felt asleep in the third) on theater with a female friend...and just for the final moaning of all the girls in the room when the werewolf get his t-shirt off or when the vampire ask the girl to marry him. Priceless. I laughed for at least 10min in each.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
Never seen a Twilight movie and don't plan to.
But I read all four books.
for me it's not the movies/plotlines that annoy me.
It's the fangirl/fangayboy aspect that gets to me.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
It's the plotlines and transparent simplicity that gets to me, as well as the fact that such a naive set of attractions does in fact attract such a large audience.

Top Bottom