Peripherals?

volptar

Private First Class
Just curious to see what other people are using for Mouse/Keyboard (controller?)

I was using a Razer Mamba mouse, but unfortunately that kicked the bucket a week ago. Switched to a R.A.T. 7 and it is phenomenal. Takes a little getting used to, but I really like the precision aim button and the fact that I can adjust it to exactly how I want it. I mean length width height of the palm rest, and more. Excellent peripheral.

As far as keyboard I have been using a logitech illuminated keyboard. Not designed for gaming, but I've had it for about 5 years and I'm so used to it. I've been looking for a gaming keyboard, or possible gamepad, but nothing has caught my attention. Any suggestions?

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
I use a R.A.T. 3 mouse, because it was fairly cheap and looks just like it should be from the terminator. Keyboard is a sidewinder x4 that i managed to get from work at a good price . I like the rat and may get another as a backup. I've used a microsoft habu mouse, which isn't bad, but not as good as the rat.

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Logitech MX518 Refresh optische Gaming Mouse

41szkdcc02lsl500aa300.jpg

Logitech UltraX Premium USB Keyboard

41eWtUhNnNL._SS400_.jpg

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Wait are you seriously using that left hand contraption? 0_______o

I just haz macbook pro and Basic 20 dollar logitech mouse.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Logitech M525 Mouse:
logitech_wireless_mouse_m525_fcob9.jpg

HP Pavilion dv7 built in keyboard:
images

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
I use my mac laptop keyboard and this suuuuuper cool mouse that looks like a mustang gt, and behaves like a fucked up lawnmower.

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I don't even have a mouse pad.... and the smooth pads on my mouse are falling off.

Lol. I don't have a mouse pad either. I use a couch cushion at my mom's and a desk surface at my dad's

volptar

Private First Class
I don't even have a mouse pad.... and the smooth pads on my mouse are falling off.

Makes me feel like a geek with my R.A.T. 7 and Cyber Snipa mouse pad 0.o
sinpa.jpg

Used to match my Mamba nicely... before it crapped out on me. That's what I get for buying a refurb!

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
blackwidow ultimate (Bf3)
razer-bf3-blackwidow-ultimate-gallery2.jpg

imperator 2012 bf3
razer-bf3-imperator-gallery1.jpg

razer scarab BF3
bf3-scarab-surface_art.jpg

love all three, and the scarab is a perfect mousepad.

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I use a Logitech G500 mouse you can adjust the weight and customize the button if you wish. It just feels good in my hand. My keyboard is Steelseries SteelS쀁̄Љ̒DATA that's what it says in devices is the model????

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Current peripherals:

- Qpad MK-50 mecahnical keyboard (Cherry MX Red switches) with the wrist rest removed

- Logitech G500 / SteelSeries Sensei - I keep switching between the two and I'm still trying to decide which one to use.

- Logitech UE 400vm noise-isolating earbuds.

- A4Tech X7 mousepad (43x34cm) that I got from a local store a while ago. Although the Mionix Sargas 900 "deskpad" looks pretty tempting with the 90x40cm dimensions.

- Wacom Bamboo (A6)

15994.png

JImt3RD.jpg

hPRdrsn.jpg

Bamboo_Pen_and_Touch_Overhead_1.jpg

vtOEdIS.jpg

I might end up getting a 3rd mouse to try out and a keyboard with Cherry MX blue switches to test the feel of the tactile & clicky switches compared to the linear red switches. The CM Storm Quickfire TK looks pretty good for the price and they are manufactured in the same factory as Filco’s keyboards.

PS. English books are great for adjusting the monitor height.

Last edited:

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
UPDATE

Razer Deathadder
41VQfgzIiuL._SX300_.jpg

Logitech G105 Keyboard
MW3+the+Logitech+G105+Gaming+Keyboard+feature.png

Minecraft Creeper Mousepad :D
minecraft_mouse_01_hg.jpg