Constantly kicked from GunGame

REDPEPE

Private First Class
This has really started to annoy me for the past week now, every time I do good, I end up getting kicked, and when I do bad, no one gets kicked at all :/ . I find it pretty funny that the people who kick me end up camping the entire match just trying to level up to win the match. RAEG... I just want to finish some matches for once T-T.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Are you talking about votekicking? If so,the names of the people who votekicked you would help the mods. But I feel for you man , several of us have been votekicked as well.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yes some names would be very helpful so i, or another of the staff can take care of it. Voting should be removed anyways, IMO.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I thought voting was off in that server already. I might have missed it though. :\

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
WaLLy, can you take voting off cartoons aswell? I had people last weekend tryna switch maps to killhouse/crossfire etc.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I've removed call voting from GunGame as of now.

'toons had already been removed this past weekend.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I thought voting was off in that server already. I might have missed it though. :\

It was. I took it off with those commands, but the server got restarted or something that day and it came back on.

Top Bottom