New Servers

...Toxins...

Corporal
Hey guys, look I've been here for a loooooong time, longer then most of you here, I've pretty much been here since the development of the server back when it used to be [KKK] and Wally split off to make our current home |KKK|... anyway... The reason I'm making this topic is because.... I really don't want our clan to die on CoD4 (not mw2) Look Wally... It's time to do SOMETHING to draw some attention to our servers again... do we still have any servers back in the old patch? If we don't we should get a couple, or one and transfer back to the old patch... where the people still playing the old patch can come into our server and we can advertise the shit out of this clan and we'd say something like... "Like our servers? This is just a sample of what our clan does, Head over to Patch 1.7 to see more of where this came from" and if thats not an option then I believe it's time to do some development... I dont really have any connections with modding type people because I'm an independent modder myself, no I don't know anyone who mods personally... anyways... guys and I mean all of you... if you are a part of the |KKK| please help as much as you can with this, if any of you know someone who can or has modded CoD4 please let us know... Now for what I am thinking... Wally if and when we get someone who can mod our maps and game types.. I think we should start with making a new map that no one else has seen before, and also maybe making some modified weapons to use in game like the "Ion Cannon" that you can call in instead of an airstrike... and yes there is actual footage of this on youtube, Youtube i think would be the best place to maybe recruit some people who would be interested in a project like this... but I think we need to do something, because hardly anyone is playing in our servers, and also we don't really do anything special other then like... 24/7 maps and what not, but other then that we just do cycles of maps and it gets a bit boring after a while IMO if I'm not playin with some of the Krew, anyways... will you guys please please please help us if you can, it'd be greatly appreciated :]

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
move one back to 1.6 would be hard work because you can use both patches. so it would mean that one or two people at least would have to move patch in order to mod the server on patch 1.6 and there for would not be able to play on patch 1.7.

so this would split the krew up.

as for making new map i have spoken to wally about this. so some time soon we might be able to see a few odd new maps but we willhave to wait and see.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Agree with Pug, moving any servers back to 1.6 would is a terrible idea at this point. You say if you are a part of kkk, help as much as you can, but there are a lot of people here who help everyday keeping the servers free of hackers and playing to help draw attention to the servers. Now you may have been here longer than the rest of us, and that's great, but i don't see you here or on the servers hardly at all "helping", other than a post or two every month. If you want to help get more active.

I personally don't think we need to do anything different. We are getting more and more people signed up here, and the servers are starting to take shape slowly but surely. I think if we are patient and continue to do what we need to do, things will be fine.

...Toxins...

Corporal
Well I wasnt talking about modding the god damn 1.6 patch thats fucken stupid, I do have a brain ya know. I was talking about modding the 1.7 servers, and as for you Damage I have been "helping" you can ask a shit load of people here they all saw me playing last night, and the only reason you never see me is because youre never in the servers yourself, I've pretty much been in servers 24/7 broadcast, and 24/7 crossfire, and I never see you either so don't assume I'm not "helping". Anyways, I thought this was a pretty good idea to get more people interested but I'm guessing you guys don't mind the 5 empty servers everyday. ;)

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
some ones got the arse

if you dont mod the servers thats on the 1.6 patch then its gonna have a load of hackers and people aint going to use it and if they do they are not going to get a good 1st impression nd if they never see any |KKK| members then they may think like most people that it stand for something else and not worry about coming to 1.7. well thats the way i look at it

i will say that i have seen you once of twice on server 1

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yea I agree with Cheez, please don't get bent out of shape Toxins, Damage was saying nothing about you being dumb or not having a brain, and really I don't like the use of the GD word either, some people here are religious and get offended by it. Anyways, I agree with Pug on this one that if we did have 1.6 servers and no body modding them, they will indeed fill with hackers.

You are right about being on the servers last night, hell I was there playing with you too, but I can also say that it was probably the 2nd or 3rd time I have ever played with you since I joined the Krew, and I'm on almost every day. I think we just need to stay active on them and they will start gaining popularity, it will just take time.

Oh, and Toxins, as for you being on a lot and especially you saying that Damage is never on, check out the pictures below and you can clearly see that Damage has been very active on the servers, and much more active than you are ???

...Toxins...

Corporal
well for starters, how can I be on the servers that have no people in them, and as for yesterday I was really tired of broadcast so i was on crossfire practically all day, so... that thing isn't that accurate, and btw blue just because it says damage is in more servers then me doesnt neccesarily mean he's more active then me. And why does it matter how many days I play? I'm part of this Klan, I help make it better, I've done a pretty damn good job of reporting hackers ever since I started in this new forum so... I really don't see a problem, and we are getting WAY off track I was talking about the servers... the thing everyone has said is that it'd be a bad idea to have a server on 1.6... why? because of hackers, solution (add a mod to that server), I've been playing on crossfire pretty much all day, and the only KKK members I've seen there today are myself, Jeff, Zack, and pug... Zack bug and Jeff played for maybe 10 minutes to an hour on the server, then left, I am currently the only KKK member playing in crossfire so either you guys are invisible or you're inactive, and I never really see any of you on any of the servers... the last time I played broadcast I maybe saw... 1 KKK member there, and again.. it wasn't for that long, so idk whats going on it seems to me that you guys are "more active" but at the same time you're not because you don't really play for that long, how about this... all of us meet up and have fun, the people who show up are the ones that are active :] oh wait... that's the scrim on Sunday, cya then. Oh and Blue I'm sorry for the GD, I was only playing and it was ignorant of me to do that, I apologies and I won't do it again, I am not religious myself but I will respect someone else's beliefs.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
i would have stayed in server 2 before but there was a shed load of people in server 1 so wanted to go back there as it was more like hackers would go there due to the amount of people. i kinda unstand i dont play much but at the same time spend quite a bit of time in the servers even tho its just chatting to people and specin people. we have proved that even if one person uses the server (sits in there) then people will come and join in but it takes time to get that 1st person in there after that they all come in.

i find it kind of hard to play in other servers at the moment due to having to keep going back to s1 or s2 to ban or kick some one. i think the next stage might be to start on another server thats not ffa or killhouse/shipment.

...Toxins...

Corporal
Alright thanks for the feedback Pug, it's nice to hear that someone else has ideas on what to do with the servers and isnt just posting to say its a bad idea, not that I mind that it just gets tedious after a while. :] Thanks Pug.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Today is also Easter, some of us have family over and don't have time to play. I am here daily, and spend plenty of time in the servers watching and banning hackers. Check my gametracker and the ban thread. I think they speak for themselves. My only point was that i hardly ever see you around, so if you want to start proposing changes and "helping", start being more active. Don't make a few posts and then disappear for a month like i have seen in the past. It's nothing personal, It's just what i have seen, and i tend to call it like i see it.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
i agree with the sup mods on this one toxins.
please rrethink what you are doing.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yes its nothing personal, im sorry if it came across like that. I think it's awesome you are trying to help and coming up with new ideas.

...Toxins...

Corporal
well its just that there isnt anyone in any of our servers anymore, and I have been active I'm active when I can be I still go to school and what not but I cant kick/ban people because wally hasn't modded me yet, which is understandable because he said that if he were to mod me it would be unfair to the guys... so idk...

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
She was a Moderator. I said no because it was not fair to some of our active members that have shown a lot of activeness. That's the only reason.

Icea, please don't question who's active and who's not. All Super-Moderators but 1 and most of the Moderators are active on both forum and servers.

We're trying our best to get the servers going but it's a bit hard when the servers are new, and we're on a new patch. S1 is currently being used up, I can already see the rank. Only the other servers will need some sort of change up to spice things around. I have brought in Old-School mode and hopefully that gets some hits. The next phase is nodding a server. To be quite honest, I'm not sure when we'll have some. I truly want them soon.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
BTW the on super mod who isn't online is cuz of problems, hehe just wannted you to know

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Hahaha Cent, he's not online because he's not for whatever reasons, not cause he's having problems (I think Cent is talking about McFoe but we are talking about someone else), he's hardly ever active anyways so we rarely see anything from him, may be once or twice a month, just wanted to shoot that one out ;)

Top Bottom