new german toys

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
well was getting bored of the pissrat and need something different and then found this nice Volkswagen Golf 1.8 20v Turbo. it looked like this when i got but engine wise was standard at 150bhp.

with the 150bhp being snail slow it was time for a rebuild (sadly i dont have photos as my mate done all the engine work and i never had time to go up and see him) but its now running a bigger turbo, lightern flywheel, port and polished head, big front mount intercooler, equal lenght exhaust manifold, full stainless steel exhaust, custom inlet manifold, bigger fuel injectors, balanced crankshaft, bigger inlet and exhaust valves, paddle clutch, turbosmart dump valve, new ecu with remap, shift light, bigger driveshafts, lsd, brembo 6 pot brakes up front and 4 pot brakes rear and thats all i can think of but im pretty sure its had more work done just can not think of it all. its not so much of a snail anymore. we have guessed its running around 400bhp but it will get rolling roaded later in the year aswell as some track time to

407725_2228666771108_1680993470_1450888_1595734909_n1.jpg

also as my beloved T4 came off the road for a service and repaint i needed something for work and although the replacement for the t4 is not as big it is still awesome. the plan was to get another van just for the time the T4 was off the road but it could be staying a little longer due to its nice to look at first thing in the morning (or at least much better to look at than the misses but i wont fit in my bed lol)

The Volkswagen Caddy 2.0 TDI

KGrHqZHJBgE8ey95BjQBPQUyQnKK60_121.jpg

PwnSauce

Banned
I have guessed my prelude to run at 400bhp too but it's probably 135.

Not a good guesser I guess.

I like the VW.
Pray you don't hit any bumps though.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
brake horsepower.

Loving the Gti, Ross! The van is OK and that's because of the wheels. Dude, you change cars as often as you change underwear!

/me needs to be like Pug! :notworthy:

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I agree with wally. The Volkswagen looks decent, but the rims are just a little big for it IMO. Maybe it was a little bit smaller it would have been perfect. The van's color looks like shit. Rims are the only thing making it look cool.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
^I like the color and wheels but the van itself is not my cup of tea.

And whatever Pug is doing, I need to do too cuz man, you go through a ton of cars! Yes, I'm jelly :troll2:

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
that second volkswagen might look like shit. but german cars are the best out there, no doubt. sum good shit

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
^I like the color and wheels but the van itself is not my cup of tea.

And whatever Pug is doing, I need to do too cuz man, you go through a ton of cars! Yes, I'm jelly :troll2:

working 14 hours a day out on site building new homes at the moment which is helping with money. wont get out of bed for less than £150 a day and that day is from 8am till 5pm so ive been getting a standard £150 + time and a half per hour after that so thats like £270 for a 14 hour day

Top Bottom