Animal Abuse!!

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
i found a starving chiwawa in my backyard and it has burns on both its hind feet, its tail, and its private(its a boy)
it doesnt have a collar but its pretty obvious it belonged to someone (its friendly)

i don't know what its called, so i named it Revolver: Pictures

dog4n.jpg

dogburn.jpg

fn animal abuse :rage:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member

Stop animal abuse!

So cute, please take good care of him!

Last edited by a moderator:

PwnSauce

Banned
Poor fellow.
I'd probably adopt him and really take care of him to make up for his abuse.

What are you going to do with him?

:pwn:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
poor little guy. Very nice of you, Kessa! He'll be a really good companion.

He's a chihuahua, so be sure to name him Taco :K

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Poor fellow.
I'd probably adopt him and really take care of him to make up for his abuse.

What are you going to do with him?

:pwn:

all i can do now is tend to his wounds. im not sure if my dad would allow me to have another dog :(

i just want to find the bastard that did this, and make my bro burn his %#@! see how HE likes it! :mad:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Few things piss me off more than animal abuse, and sadly it's so very common in so many countries. Good on you Kessa! I would adopt dogs if the owner allowed pets. Greyhounds are especially in need of good homes since the assholes at the dog tracks use them up and send em to the pound when they cant run anymore.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I concur with D, pitbulls too. I can't stand people that abuse animals, and find it more repulsive to work an animal then dump them, as they do with grey hound raising and dog fighting. It's just disgusting. If you're abusing animals, you need your nut suck or you boobs chopped off. and you need to be left in a dirty hole for your wounds to fester until you die.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
It pisses me off even more with cats - as they are (generally) smaller and more defenseless, whereas many breeds of dog originated as working/farm dogs, and are generally strong/large enough to defend themselves (once again a complete generalisation).

But yeah - animal abusing scum deserve to be tortured until they are extraordinarily close to death, then left in a cage to rot.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
....my dad got mad that i brang it in the house, so he put it back on the streets and said it wasnt our problem :cry:
it was crying at the front door all night and disappeard this mourning :(

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Aww..well Kessa,I have a strong feeling that the next person who finds him will either take him in or take him to the humane society..Chihuahua's are very adoptable,I'm sure he'll find a good home..

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Now I'm not a small dog kind of guy, but any time an animal is abused and abandoned, it pisses me off. I really can't stand when people don't take care of the things given to them. Just pisses me off.
Kessa, you gave a valiant effort and should be commended. Animal abuse is one of those things I just can't stand...

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Dad: Krystal I know you've been upset about that dog so I got you something.
Me: ?
Dad: Here *hands a big box* open it.
Me: :Q? What is it?
Dad: Open it!
Me: *opens box with a huge grin on my face* (thinking the dog was in the box)
-Pause-
Dad: You like it?
Me: m( yeah thanks dad.
*bros laughing his head off*

EC.jpg

Last edited:

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
%#@! on the neighborhood mailbox someone put up a Missing Dog sign with that dogs picture :rage:!!

it's name is pumpkin and he's 5years old (paralyzed from the waist down) Reward: $75 :ffffuuuu:

so the good news is he wasnt abused, he was dragging his legs on the ground for so long the friction gave it blisters.
but no ones found him yet so im guessing hes either dead or dying :(

Top Bottom