:ayfkm:

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Personnaly, even if i've almost already whipped myself for stopping it...i cant stay without clicking on ethan's link...cant explain why... its stronger than my will...

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
To rick roll someone is to surprise them by having them open a video of the 90s song "never gonna give you up" by rick astley (an extremely annoying song).

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
is that okay if we post another Rick Ashley's song than "never gonna give you up" ??? :p

tombraider

K3's social Media Rep.
|K3| Member
"After reading the title, I think my Rick rolls have gone too far.

As of today, I will only Rick roll at appropriate times every once in a blue moon.
Sorry for getting YouTube banned from the shout."

From "When do we say "too much" thread"

I didn't mean to piss so many people off, so once again, I apologize.
Fuck me all you want...I don't see the need for all the excessive raging.

For the record, I'd rather just be banned from the shout if people get soooo angry about my posts. They were meant as a troll, and yes, I went way too far.
However, nobody never asked me nicely to stop. That is not an excuse, but still. After reading a lot of these responses, I really don't feel like talking in the shout anymore.

Good job, you got the youtube videos back.

dont feed the troll!!!!!!!

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Ethan I don't understand why you got so upset. Or why you would say you don't want to talk in shout anymore. No one said they don't like you, no one said you usually bug them. But everyone said they want youtube back and that you should stop the rick rolls. That's it.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Ethan I don't understand why you got so upset. Or why you would say you don't want to talk in shout anymore. No one said they don't like you, no one said you usually bug them. But everyone said they want youtube back and that you should stop the rick rolls. That's it.

I took his reply as being highly sarcastic in nature.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I took this part

"
For the record, I'd rather just be banned from the shout if people get soooo angry about my posts. They were meant as a troll, and yes, I went way too far.
However, nobody never asked me nicely to stop. That is not an excuse, but still. After reading a lot of these responses, I really don't feel like talking in the shout anymore."

as being quite Nitroz

Top Bottom