SuperBowl Finish

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
Well in my opinion that was a hell of a game, all the way to the last hail mary.
I was glad to see the Giants win, and would like to.know what people thought of the game.
-kevin-

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I wasn't suprized the Patriots lost. I mean, they have the last ranked defense.
Also, I thought Eli Manning wasn't a big deal until now. With 2 Super Bowl wins, you can say he is an elite quarterback.

Great playoff year(so many close games!), and an average Super Bowl. :happy:

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
I liked what an announcer said at the end, "Now no one will ask Eli Manning again, wether he is on the same level as Tom Brady"

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Eli manning is a great quarterback, so is brady. Both are a bit full of themselves, I think. Eli is more vocal about it. Don't be fooled by tom's humble facade.

Giants deserved it. It was almost the same game as against baltimore, except baltimore kept making stupid mistakes. Also, Eli can throw, and he has receivers than can catch.

You can have a great QB and have NO pass game if no one can catch the fkin' ball. Perfect example..... last Pats possession in the superbowl... couple of PERFECT passes to receivers who just choked and dropped the ball. NOT brady's fault (even though I hate the guy). You can have elite QB's that will never get noticed if their O line sucks and they have no receivers. Not saying that's the case with baltimore, but I am saying that until we can give Flacco even 3 full seconds in the pocket 75% of the time and his guys catch it 75% of the time, there is no way to really tell how good he is.

Top Bottom