For you bronies out there

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Yeah go watch some of the "Kids react" (before they separated into kids and teens). It's as if they attempt to pick the dumbest children... (except one of them, only one of them is in any way intelligent.)

Or perhaps it is an adequate sample set of the average American teen. I wouldn't know.

OT - I don't listen to dumb people. So this thread is invalid. (Talking about the video, not tras for starting the thread :p)

oh and "jade" from the video is definitely a brony in denial :p

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
tumblr_lnvugx69ze1qhoxbio1_r1_500.jpg

I'm sure there's girl bronies out there....somewhere :foreveralone:

I remember seeing this awhile ago and I thought it was pretty funny. It isn't really an accurate reaction to how people react to show because they just showed them the intro of the show and nothing else. I'm pretty sure most people would have reacted the way they did if the didn't know anything about the show and were just shown the intro. That's probably how I would've reacted if I was shown the intro back in my pre-brony days, especially if I knew that my reaction would be viewed by about a million people XD. Anyway what I'm trying to say is it wasn't really an informed decision to condemn the show just by watching the intro, its like judging a book by its cover, the book has a girly looking cover yes, but its a darn good book if you just give it a chance. Not to mention the ridiculous amount of fan art, music, and even games created over the show that makes this fandom even better! Their reactions amused me and I enjoyed the video. I can see about half of those teens in that vid becoming bronies if they just looked into the show a bit!

P.S. Guy in backwards cap at 3:57 = instant douche or brony in disguise I cant really tell lol

ON an unrelated note: HEY THEDUDE LOOK!!!!!!!

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-the-big-lepony.jpg

my_little_pony_friendship_is_magic_parodies_jeff_b  ridges_the_dude_from_the_big_lebowski-300x173.jpg

84207-the_big_lebowski-jesus-my_little_lebowski-ponified.jpg

Yep Ponies did a Big Lebowski reference, that was in an actual My Little Pony episode aired on the Hub, you cant say ponies aren't epic for that.

Scene:

Fans have also made other MLP/movie crossovers, they're hilarious :D

Last edited by a moderator:

felon

Former Krew Member
Ask riku. he had the same opinion - i made him watch the first episode, he said he wanted to know what was going to happen, and watched the second of his own volition, and then said it "wasn't bad". This is clearly the speech of someone who knows he liked it. But did not want to classify himself as a brony.

Compare being a brony to being a smoker - it is looked down upon by many, and so many refuse to acknowledge it. (it is like smoking in that respect only :p)

Alden

Corporal
Masterclip your answer for help with girls is this video/stop being a bronie and maybe girls will like you man I mean seriously it fucking weird

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I get what you're saying so I'm not gonna comment on your grammar

Well first off, I don't think any girls at my school know I'm a brony, so we don't have to favor that in to why they like me or not and I don't plan for it to interfere with that anyway. Second, since when was liking a show 'fucking weird'? If I happen to like a show and enjoy watching it, who are you to judge me about it? Especially since you haven't seen the show or know much about it. So until you know what all the fuss is about don't get so broniphobic about it.

Heh broniphobic, I came up with that just now

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member

Well first off, I don't think any girls at my school know I'm a brony, so we don't have to favor that in to why they like me or not and I don't plan for it to interfere with that anyway. Second, since when was liking a show 'fucking weird'? If I happen to like a show and enjoy watching it, who are you to judge me about it? Especially since you haven't seen the show or know much about it. So until you know what all the fuss is about don't get so broniphobic about it.

I also wanna add that I just posted this for the lulz. I didnt intend to hurt ur feelings in any way. Good luck with the chicks!

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
The show itself is pretty entertaining, but the opening song makes me want to shoot myself.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Yea I knew this was for the lulz I'm not mad or anything I just wanted to put that out there :D

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
My almost girlfriend thinks that me watching the show is cute.
LOL.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Okay am I the only one that is even slightly like :wtf: about felon's remark about stupid people being a good sample of American citizens??

That just annoys the hell out of me. You take every chance you get to bag on America, and everything about it. It's fucking annoying. You don't live here so get over it. You also don't know what it's like here.

OT... This video made me laugh, I haven't seen it, so I can't say whether or not I like MLP but if they actually cuss and all of that it may be entertaining :lol:

felon

Former Krew Member
Okay am I the only one that is even slightly like :wtf: about felon's remark about stupid people being a good sample of American citizens??

That just annoys the hell out of me. You take every chance you get to bag on America, and everything about it. It's fucking annoying. You don't live here so get over it. You also don't know what it's like here.

OT... This video made me laugh, I haven't seen it, so I can't say whether or not I like MLP but if they actually cuss and all of that it may be entertaining :lol:

I did NOT say that it was a good sample set. I clearly said that I DON'T know.

Also - why couldn't the dumb American stereotype be true in some cases? I ride my kangaroo everywhere. And I have a pet dingo.,,

Take a joke.

Alden

Corporal

Relax masterclip I am not scared of bronies, I think my loathing of them comes from a friend who is a brony who has almost ruined my life numerous times besides I know a bit about the show since this this former friend of mine would talk about it all the time and liking a show has become "fucking weird" since it was marketed to little girls not full grown adult men but everybody likes something weird so since you've been so open with your bronieism then I'll tell you something weird I like, I am a huge dnd nerd[aka dungeons and dragon's, I have been playing the game for 3 years and have been in a secret dnd club in my school for a while. I have been extremely shy on this topic and only my closest friends know it, I have 250 miniature roughly worth 5-10 bucks each and 20 pairs of dice. So there. This is my peace call even though I dislike bronies arguing on the internet is pointless and stupid. I will not make fun of you being a brony if you do not make fun of my grammar. Please consider it and sorry for being a jerk.
PS. I pay respect to friendship is magic for honoring the Great lebowski, That really takes guts.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Aw snap, sorry bout that, i try not to overact on the internet, but I just had to defend my ponies! No hard feelings ;) I rarely talk to my friends on the subject of ponies; its more of an internet hobby. I don't see how your friend almost ruined your life with ponies though, but I see how you could get a negative outlook on bronies if the one you used to be friends with was that intolerable, but we're not all like that. Anyway sorry for lashing out at you like that.

brohoof /)(\ ?

Also: Cent0 you're a brony!?!?!?! :D

Last edited:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Alright, so since I was so in the dark about this whole thing, I went and watched the first part of the first episode. Ryleigh was sitting with me while doing so. She squealed, laughed, and kept giving the ponies high fives... I however... couldn't stand it.

felon

Former Krew Member
Aw snap, sorry bout that, i try not to overact on the internet, but I just had to defend my ponies! No hard feelings ;) I rarely talk to my friends on the subject of ponies; its more of an internet hobby. I don't see how your friend almost ruined your life with ponies though, but I see how you could get a negative outlook on bronies if the one you used to be friends with was that intolerable, but we're not all like that. Anyway sorry for lashing out at you like that.

brohoof /)(\ ?

Also: Cent0 you're a brony!?!?!?! :D

If he is, that's you, joe, cent, and I :D

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Alright, so since I was so in the dark about this whole thing, I went and watched the first part of the first episode. Ryleigh was sitting with me while doing so. She squealed, laughed, and kept giving the ponies high fives... I however... couldn't stand it.

Woooo Ryleigh is a brony!!! Or er a regular fan of the show lol

The first episode is kinda meh, may not be the the best one to start with. Maybeee try some of the more recent episodes?

Top Bottom