Best place to get CoD4 GOTY?

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
I might just get it from GameStop for 30 bucks but I think that might be a bit too much idk..

Definitely can't wait to start CoD4 again on PC.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Steam, sgt. Didn't you know? They sell it for an incredible 20 bucks. And it's goty as well. Dont buy used cod4 disc, cuz the previous owner might have been a beach and keep the key for themselves.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
When I originally got it for riku it was $16 AUD (NEW) on eBay, but just get it on steam so you don't have to wait for shipping etc.

Last edited:

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Steam, sgt. Didn't you know? They sell it for an incredible 20 bucks. And it's goty as well. Dont buy used cod4 disc, cuz the previous owner might have been a beach and keep the key for themselves.

yeah some people are like that.

Also on another note HI FISHY!

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Good point of the CD-Key.

I really need to get the GOTY edition so that I can get Killhouse and Creek and all those maps. Even though I never really play them...but yea 20 seems perfect. Might get it tomorrow or so.

HI UNRULEY! :)

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Yeah, I went steam too, my kids were whining at me to use steam. So I finally did COD4 is cheaper that way. Those maps should be included with the steam game I've played both since getting the steam version.

Top Bottom