grr

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i hate that scers and hackers and that shit can do whatever they want while theres no mods or admins on shout for a while...and when 1 is on they say "sorry can ban em" ((and no paige im not just talking bout u))

i fricken hate that people tell me to have more fricken confidence...your not me so shut the fuck up..you dont know how i think or feel - and yes im not a retard, ik every1 goes through shit but its still differant to differant people even if its the same exact thing - every1 will feel or have dif thoughts about it

im pissed with ethan(yes im talking about you ethan) cuz he brings up every god damn thing i say to him onto shout it being bout sniper or just me being pissed off at him

- man i should use the rage thread more instead of using the shout, itd probs be better for me and every1

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
You are pissed at people trying to help you out. Okay. If you want to be down in the dumps the rest of your life, go right ahead.

PS: Would you like me to go further in trolling you with the Sniper thing? I think I've spared you pretty well at this point.

PSS: Have some more confidence.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
U-MAD-BRO-Arnold.jpg

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
its a fricken rage thread where i can whine as much as i want so stfu

another rage is about how i couldnt think of a god damn title for my thread :stomp:

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
If you didn't want people making fun or your rage then you should have raged in notepad or something

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Are you talking about "sniper girl" or your skills with a sniper? Anyways, that's what this thread is for man.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Well for one you can learn to type correctly, that may boost your confidence level to see what you have accomplished...

And two, no we (Mods) can't just go in and ban somebody just because a member said so, I thought you would know that already. That's one of the number one rules of being a Mod is to SPECTATE before you ban, not take someone's word on it.

And three, don't take things so seriously, especially here on the forum. I've learned that when you want to be serious about things then don't talk to the majority of people here because they will just shoot you down or whatever...

Top Bottom