Why I havent been around much

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
well , hey guys and fucktards. Hows it going?

If u have noticed (and im sure u are gonna say stuff like "who are you?" or "oh, u were gone?") I havent been online much since the end of december. Im making this little thread to explain why.

1. I got myself into a profesional basketball. I dont actually get to play in the first team this season. Im actually in the second team for all of us young guys, the oldest guy just became 19 last week, but if I keep a good level I may actually get to play a game or two next season. yay for me :)

2. Studies... As u may know, I failed HARDCORE on the last semester, worst grades in my life. Im not gonna excuse myself for that since I had naps in around 60% of the clases but the thing is I need to recover. Furthermore, my parents and the team staff wont let me play in the pro team if I dont start getting good marks right away. :fuckthatshit: IMO, but oh well... studies come first.

3. People. When I say people I mean gf and friends. I got some good friends and we get to hang out a lot, of course that less time for me to be here. And I got a gf who I really like and if possible I wanna spend a couple of years with her, at least while Im here in Morroco. You can imagine, that takes a whole lot more time out of me. But when I think "TheKrew vs Gf" u can easilly guess what my pick is :D

So yea, I feel that I spend less and less time in the virtual and gaming world and Im becoming more of a "man" if u can call it that way. It kinda sucks cuz I miss the old life just playing around and having fun but I think I wanna keep my new stresfull yet awesome "real" life.

Yea, thats pretty much it. See u guys around!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Wow...a lot going on in your life! Basketball, school, and a girlfriend!!!!!!! You are Trasgu right? :D

Thanks for the update man....you better still hit me up on xfire, and drop by so I can pwn you every few weeks or so.

Goodluck with everything.

Top Bottom