World of Warcraft

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Do you play? have you ever played it? did/do u like it?

if u play it whats your realm and main?

mine is Azuremyst(thinking of making a new char on a pvp server and wouldnt mind playing/killing u guys on it
Night Elf
Female Hunter
i used special letters for mine so its not exact
Sorlinna

thinking of making a human male rogue or night elf male rogue on a pvp svr but cant decide

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Fuck World of Warcraft.

Don't be so judgemental, you probably never played it.

I myself have played it for a while but quit, it actually bored me. At the end of the game it's all about better armor which really doesn't interest me that much.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
hey its your guys' oppinion i love it - kid in my 6th grade class got me into it

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Yes, played for about 2 years. picked it back up these holidays - played with a friend(riku, actually :p) , I was an endgame raider in wotlk - transferred to leveling alts and making gold in cata.

Was on Dath'Remar for start of wotlk, Barthilas since, kinda bored of it now though, don't play it much.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I tried it, couldn't get into it. I'm not gonna say WoW was stupid though, it just wasn't my thing.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
The end of the world is coming in 2012....
The end of World of Warcraft to the most anticipated MMORPG thia year, Guild Wars 2

Dynamic events, underwater gameplay, firearms along with fantasy skills, and NO MONTHLY FEE!!!

felon

Former Krew Member
The end of the world is coming in 2012....
The end of World of Warcraft to the most anticipated MMORPG thia year, Guild Wars 2

Dynamic events, underwater gameplay, firearms along with fantasy skills, and NO MONTHLY FEE!!!

You actually think it will kill WoW? Lol no. And what the fuck do you mean by dynamic events? Stuff moves? That's purely a marketing term.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
You actually think it will kill WoW? Lol no. And what the fuck do you mean by dynamic events? Stuff moves? That's purely a marketing term.

It will own WoW because of the price, and dynamic events are random group objectives that pop up.
For instance, a dragon attacks a village....if players hold it off, the village lives and that leads to something else. If no once decides to fight the dragon, the village will be destroyed.
I'm not saying that GW2 will overtake immediately, but i wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be a better game for the price.

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

thats why i like wow - mmo should NOT get firearms

More like cannons and old fantasy guns combined with skills similar to WoW.
Not anything like you are thinking.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
If that many people play it... it is probably good. At the very least, it's good for noob gamers.

Games aren't like music, though. If they suck, you notice.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Not enought advertising, Arena Net released Guild Wars to see what people wanted for Guild Wars 2 (after a few years of it being out), and WOW has too much of a fan base to be beaten by anything.

Guild Wars 2 will just be a liable competitor with WOW, and will save people hundreds of dollars.

felon

Former Krew Member
Not enought advertising, Arena Net released Guild Wars to see what people wanted for Guild Wars 2 (after a few years of it being out), and WOW has too much of a fan base to be beaten by anything.

Guild Wars 2 will just be a liable competitor with WOW, and will save people hundreds of dollars.

Some people are willing to pay for the much higher quality and reliability of service and uptime.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
onyl game i think thatd beat wow was if shadowbane came back - shadowbane was a game i nvr played but my dad loved to play it and i wanted to try...now ill nvr get the chance

anyways many shadowbane players i heard went to wow so if shadowbane came back itd probs attract people and ex shadowbane people - not that theres a chance for it to come back

Top Bottom