i am leaveing the krew

Rsmudvayne

The Knife King
Former Krew Member
well im out guys it been fun but i am going join my familys clan they been with for ever it seems you guys can change my tags to guest or do what you feel right and need be done.. i will strip my own tags my self in game and wont fly them on any server sorry wally and paige and hibred.. really not much to say other then i hope you all have a good time and see you all around :)

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Sorry to see you go man, but I'm sure you'll be right around the corner in the green room to stab me in the neck :) Good luck bro..peace

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
See ya mud! Come around and knife us from time to time! Maybe we can scrim your families clan sometime.

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
It was nice to have you here Mud, you'll be missed. Hope to see you in the furure. Good luck and take care!!

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
god dammit, I really hate januarys! everyone just leaves. Well mud as the other said good luck over there and come back sometime! at least we know u are not quitting the game itself

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Bummer... Too bad. But nobody can stay forever... It's been fun having u around and I hope to continue seeing you on the servers from time to time. Good Luck in your families clan Mud! :hi5:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
You're going to be missed mud. Wish you the best man : ) Hopefully you make some more videos of you kicking our asses with that knife of yours. :rockon:man

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Sad to see you go. Had some fun knife only games in s1 :)

---
- Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Sad to see you go Mud, Maybe your family clan could challenge us in a scrim or something :D

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
bye, drop by s1 from time to time and i see u in game onse i found my FUCKING CD KEY. anyway that doesnt belong here. cu

Top Bottom