How to bind keys

Hider

Private First Class
hit the "`" on your keyboard to open the console
then type Bind_KP *your wanted key, for example:*home
then type "say *your message*"
it should look like this: `bind KP_home "say TEST"
to change colors: red: ^1 green:^2 yellow:^3 blue:^4 turquoise:^5 purple:^6 white:^7 grey:^8 brown:^9 black:^0

to say TEST in colors: `bind KP_home "say ^1T^4E^2S^0T" (Red "T" Blue "E" Green "S" Black "T"
you don't have to say home, you can say: Home, uparrow, pgup, leftarrow, 5, rightarrow, end, downarrow, pgdn, ins, del, enter, and plus

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I think 7 and 8 are actually enemy/friendly colors. but idk, like they switch depending on what team youre on or something?

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Actually the numbers you were referring to TD only work when you're on a specific team. There's marine blue I think etc. That one only works if your a marine, other wise it shows up white if I'm not mistaken.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
or the simple way::

key-vector.jpg

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Ok cool thanks for the post! I was wondering how to bind rcon login and rcon status, im gonna try this when I get home!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
bind 9 "rcon login PASSWORD"
bind 0 "rcon status"
bind 8 "rcon status;wait;rcon status;wait;rcon status;rcon status;rcon status;wait;rcon status" <----- for rcon blockers

The login never gets blocked by rcon blockers. One login attempt should work every time.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
just dont use them too much, especially name binds. b3 auto pbans for 8 names per visit :K

Top Bottom