What's been going on, and a goodbye of sorts.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Hey guys,
Hope you still remember me ;)

Well it's been a while and I think I need to explain my self. Ever since the middle of Decemeber my activity dropper pretty drastically, the reason for this was because of School holidays and I was out more and had to do a lot of things, whether it be work or play. I ended up not posting on the forums for the next few weeks.
Then for the past 12 days I've been on camp, so this is my first post for a little over a month and I want to apologize for that considering I gave no warning. Also you guys may or may not know that I am not necessarily an active Call of Duty 4 player but I did enjoy going online and upholding the KKK name on S1. When I returned from camp my computer was wiped because my computer-retarded father downloaded a trojan somehow and restore it to it's defaults. So COD 4 was deleted along with that, it may be a while until I download it again.

Considering this, I will not be actively posting on the forums nor will I be on S1 soon. Whatever you guys feel is necessary, whether it be kicking me from the klan or leaving me, I understand.
I also wanted to take this as an opportunity to thank you guys for accepting me into your family since April of last year and I've thoroughly enjoyed hearing everyone's thoughts and partaking in some heated debates.
It's been a great experience for me and I wanted to thank you guys one last time.
I'll drop in here every now and then just to see how everyone is :)

RikuX2 jacking out.

Reactions: VoX

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
It will be no different with him then any other member. If he goes inactive for 60-90 days he will be demoted.

Try and come post once in awhile Riku, i don't like demoting members. Well a few i have XD

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Well thanks guys, and yeah i can definitely post once every 60-90 days. Also i just got myself a girlfriend, so that's another factor.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Ugh. You should definitely stay bro. You're a nice guy, would be a shame if u got demoted. Who knows. You may get active some time in the future :)
Good luck.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
i don't know why i'm so good to you guys...
163424_1830807766900_1141544169_2204239_1697872_n.jpg

keep in mind she's got her braces off since le photo

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
do not even consider returning if dont actually fuck with her. U hear me?

Top Bottom