Forum Themes Broken

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
If you haven't noticed, MW3 and Battlefield theme are broken. :sadcry:

The forum needed to be upgraded to cover some security holes that vBulletin covers. The upgrade obviously made some changes which these two themes didn't like.

No the forum isn't broken :rolleyes:. If the default theme isn't broken, then the issue is obviously the theme(s). In the next coming days, I will be replacing these themes to a "dark" because I know the majority wants that; as soon as I can find a good alternative that is. FYI, Avenger Blue theme works almost. I will probably be keeping this theme as well because the coder that designed that theme is a vBulletin staff member and updates that theme fairly regularly.

Questions? Concerns? Post away.

edit:
this is one of the themes I'm considering. Keep in mind, if I do use that theme, I will be sure to replace the text colors to orange or something close to what MW3 theme uses now.

Last edited:

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah I noticed pretty quick something was messed up. I do like the theme that you posted the link too. :D
Like you said, changing the text colors to orange or something to make it like MW3 would work good IMO.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I like the posted theme.. For now I'm using the Avenger one.. We'll get the media lads working on a logo

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I also like the posted theme...some secondary colors would look cool with it.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I like the posted theme, and I also really liked that red theme you posted in the shout when we were discussing the failure of mw3 and bf themes.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Wasn't someone360 making a theme? He showed a bit of it to me at one point a few months ago.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah I like the one you posted too, what I don't like is having pictures and crap in the background because, especially with white text it makes it hard to read parts of it, say on the pictures or w/e. Getter dun Wally we need something fast!! :wtfderp:

Top Bottom