.edit's Introduction

.edit

Private First Class
Name: Alec
CoD4 Username: .edit
Explain the meaning of your username: I edit videos, create graphics and design websites. Editing is a major process in all three of those. I also write which requires editing as well.
Location: Ontario, Canada (Ladies PM me for my address... If anyone actually does that I will laugh my ass off.)
Steam: Ratchet132
X-Fire: Ratchet132
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: Around 10 years. I started off on the PS2 and eventually progressed to PC gaming around 5 years ago. I'm an average FPS player.
Time you usually play: 10-11AM, 12-1PM, 3PM - 7AM (rare that I'll play from 12AM to 7AM, but it happens).
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: Well, the first server I joined after getting COD4 via Steam was the Broadcast free for all. Pretty much the only server I play and I came by freewill. Found in in the server list:)
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?: Haven't really been in any clans per se, but I have been staff on many servers in different games such as GMOD, Minecraft, etc. I've been in a lot and don't remember all of them so I'm not going to bother listing.
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I'm usually friendly, I edit videos, create graphics and design websites. I apparently like repeating myself due to the fact I said the same thing previously. Hmm.. Well, I try to be funny. I actually don't repeat myself that much even though I just said I did so now I'm contradicting myself... Yeah.

I planned on making this into a .png image via Photoshop but I'm a lazy motherfucker and felt like this much text wouldn't really fit in an image nicely and I'm too lazy to open it up:)

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Welcome to the forums, Stick around and you should be recruited soon :)

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Nice into Alec! Like mercy said, stick around and make some forum posts and you should be recruited soon! Hope to see you around!

Top Bottom