So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
So I look at my paystub because it was lower than normal and to my surprise I see my medical insurance cost went up! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
I was paying $60 every 2 weeks now I get to pay $88!!! Fkin awesome! Woo hoo! I'm not union so I don't get an obamacare waiver but I'm excited about that too as it's obviously FAIR. You know, FAIR, 1 group pays for x and another group doesn't have to pay for x because they bro's with the man.

The other good news is that we are all gonna live happily ever after since obamacare passed. You know, that 2600 page bill that NOBODY READ but passed anyway.

Sigh.....I <3 Government

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
What group are you referring to that is friends with Obammy? As a Union member that has negotiated a Health care plan for other concessions I think you're a wee bit jealous perhaps? BTW $88 a month for Health care is nothing compared to what some people are paying. The one's to be pissed at are all these assholes coming to the US getting medicaid and welfare for not doing a damn thing

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
What group are you referring to that is friends with Obammy? As a Union member that has negotiated a Health care plan for other concessions I think you're a wee bit jealous perhaps? BTW $88 a month for Health care is nothing compared to what some people are paying. The one's to be pissed at are all these assholes coming to the US getting medicaid and welfare for not doing a damn thing

What group of friends??? SEIU and almost any other union that got a break from obamacare.

Please read before responding. Do the math $88 x 2 = ?

Jealous? Never, just pointing at that many unions were given waivers by the obama admin. On a personal note when it comes to fire fighters, police, I don't mind. They should get free healthcare if they are willing to risk their lives.

I'm a non-union contractor working on a union site. We run circles around them every day. They trash the place, break the rules, get fired and the union gets them back in. They come back and fuck up even more. So sad it's a joke.

Last edited:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I know exactly what you mean Code, although my situation is a bit different. I went from paying nothing for my medical (provided by the company) to paying 80 bucks a month for it now, yay huh. I don't think obamacare has anything to do with it because our company got bought out, so our insurance changed too.

But the good thing is that for people that have families, they get a discount compared to what they were paying before so it's all good!!! (and I'm single). I guess they think it's fair to push the cost of "families" on to the people that are single, yeah I was kinda pissed about it but it's either pay it or don't take it...

AVC

Banned
Did I tell you that healthcare in Australia is free?

Well, there's the Medicare levy (1.5%) but that part of your taxes.

If you want Private Healthcare you can (optionally) pay it

Top Bottom