[SOLVED] (|KKK|) Freez

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
He doesn't sound regretful at all. Someone who is remorseful doesn't come back and say "yea, well even though I did something I shouldn't have (which he hasn't said yet), you're not allowed to be mad at me, dickwad (which is something he did say)."

Maybe make him write an apology essay? XD then let him back on?

And mistakes? If you guys found out that even one of the times you thought I was hacking, i actually was.... would I get unbanned? Probs not, and how much more have I put into the krew than this dude? Mistakes are forgivable, but you have to atone for them first. I have seen 0 hints of this.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

In fact, why don't we just make everyone who got PB banned and wants in our servers to write an essay saying how they won't hack again and they are really sorry...etc.

Would show they really want back in ;)

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
He doesn't sound regretful at all. Someone who is remorseful doesn't come back and say "yea, well even though I did something I shouldn't have (which he hasn't said yet), you're not allowed to be mad at me, dickwad (which is something he did say)."

Maybe make him write an apology essay? XD then let him back on?

And mistakes? If you guys found out that even one of the times you thought I was hacking, i actually was.... would I get unbanned? Probs not, and how much more have I put into the krew than this dude? Mistakes are forgivable, but you have to atone for them first. I have seen 0 hints of this.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

In fact, why don't we just make everyone who got PB banned and wants in our servers to write an essay saying how they won't hack again and they are really sorry...etc.

Would show they really want back in ;)

That is because you've only been yelling to me at this thread. I have said I was regretful and obviously made a mistake to quite some other people. I don't want to get any conflicts with any people right now so here I say it to you once again (and I mean it) that it was foolish of me to ever hack and am never planning to do so again, I am sorry.

edit: also since I left quite a while before you registered and was pretty active back then, I think you should atleast give me a chance? You don't even know me! Which must sound very girly.

Last edited:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
The guy has apologized several times over already. Being an asshole to the guy is unwarranted and just getting annoying.. Wally is unbanning him so I see no reason for this thread to even be open. Perhaps we need to take a step back and give him the chance he requested. He's never been a problem here and seems like a nice kid. Now get off his friggin back and welcome him home

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
He's apologized numerous times inthe shout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom