Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
- Date November 7, 2010
- Time -
- Which server Servers 1 & 2
- If any |KKK| players were on (that you know of) -
- GUID (to find you in our ban list faster) 34c461ae6a9444beb778dfb77dacfd8d

After I left KKK I hacked for a few days out of boredome (mind you not on the KKK servers!) Therefore I got put on the PB ban list and now I can't play anymore.
Hope this will be undone.

Freez

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Okay.... so you are saying that you left kkk, not that long ago, hacked, got banned, and now you want back on our servers?

I can understand people coming back after like a couple of years and being like, "shit that was dumb," but dude...... man up.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
didnt he say not on the kkk servers
"After I left KKK I hacked for a few days out of boredome (mind you not on the KKK servers!)"

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Okay.... so you are saying that you left kkk, not that long ago, hacked, got banned, and now you want back on our servers?

I can understand people coming back after like a couple of years and being like, "shit that was dumb," but dude...... man up.

You really are very rude, I have no idea what youre saying and you're telling me to man up? Firstly I never got hacked, secondly I left 1 and a half years ago and thirdly I got banned from PB, I never did anything wrong on the KKK servers.
You should get some manners.. I would expect better from a moderator?

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

the ( ) were because I'm not officialy a KKK member anymore, I was banned under either one of them, not sure though.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I read his post, D.Wolf, thankyou. I don't see what you misunderstood.

Yes, I'm rude sometimes.

If one of our members hacks on another (nonKKK) server, I'd ban them. If I could ban them from the krew, I'd do that as well, at least for some time period.

If you decide to hack, that's fine. Just deal with the repercussions. We didn't hack for you. We didn't get you banned.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I read his post, D.Wolf, thankyou. I don't see what you misunderstood.

Yes, I'm rude sometimes.

If one of our members hacks on another (nonKKK) server, I'd ban them. If I could ban them from the krew, I'd do that as well, at least for some time period.

If you decide to hack, that's fine. Just deal with the repercussions. We didn't hack for you. We didn't get you banned.

You do realise this was a year ago? Also, what business do you have with what I did on other servers? I told you I was bored and I am never planning on doing it again.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
You do realise this was a year ago? Also, what business do you have with what I did on other servers? I told you I was bored and I am never planning on doing it again.

We all have business to know what happened. After all, you did get PB'd for hacking. We don't want to unban you and then next thing we know you start hacking again. It's just protocol.

I think you should get unbanned...it's been a year and a half, and you did it out of boredom.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
we did have the thread about unabanning the innocent players who were banned on PB, I think we should unban freez...
hi freez, how's it going? seen cheez lately? :p

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
dont worry botu chris hes a grumpy ass sometimes(sorry chris u just are sometimes :p)

--most of the members were accused or did hack b4 and there still here or they were banned and are back again so hack or not as long as he doesnt do it again i think he should be unbanned

PwnSauce

Banned
I think there's a habit of knee jerk reaction to "hackers".

Just remember this, if you are caught and we have clear evidence (recordings) that you are using hacks on our servers you will be banned from servers and forum and likely not let back in.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
For me, I think he should stay banned. For one he said he started hacking after he left the krew, how do we know that's true and he won't do it again. Two, hacking because of being bored is a poor excuse to hack, I've been bored many times on the game and never hacked, I just stopped playing it.

I'm not sure what people like about hacking anyways, I mean you only "partly" play anyways, the hacks do the rest for you. Anyways I guess we'll see what happens because it's not up to me ;)

P.S. I can say in your defense that at least you admit to hacking, most of the appeals here are BS and they won't admit to it, so I gotta give u credit for that.

PwnSauce

Banned
For me, I think he should stay banned. For one he said he started hacking after he left the krew, how do we know that's true and he won't do it again. Two, hacking because of being bored is a poor excuse to hack, I've been bored many times on the game and never hacked, I just stopped playing it.

I'm not sure what people like about hacking anyways, I mean you only "partly" play anyways, the hacks do the rest for you. Anyways I guess we'll see what happens because it's not up to me ;)

P.S. I can say in your defense that at least you admit to hacking, most of the appeals here are BS and they won't admit to it, so I gotta give u credit for that.

We might remember that most of the ppl we deal with are very young kids who don't have the maturity to make sound decisions based upon life experience.
So, if a kid comes and says "look, I hacked. I'm regretful about it and I want back" that would indicate some pretty good character and decision making.
Not to mention they're interested enough to put their shame in the backseat to rejoin us.

I'd think that represents a lot of good character.
We can use that around here.

Just my goofy 2 cents lol

:pwn:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Lol, so do we need to start asking for ages when we have a ban appeal or what? Anyways I'm out you guys decide what you want ;)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Personally i would unban him. I think there is a difference between being a hacker and someone who hacked. Everyone makes mistakes and people shouldn't always be punished forever over those mistakes. He came here and admitted them and said he wouldn't do it again. I give him the benefit of the doubt. Worst comes to worst we just re-ban him.

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I'd make him write the rules down 500 times to make sure he understands. That way there are no excuses like "Well it was just a glitch so technically that's not hacking so technically I'm not breaking the rules, bla, bla, bla".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom