why ive been gone (and still going to be)

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
well i havent been on the forums much because of 3 reasons

1st: the internet service at my house has been reaally crappy

2nd: its almost the end of the semester at my school so im trying to get all the hw i 'forgot about' finished, and

3rd: just bought Zelda: Twilight Princess and i havent been able to stop myself from playing it.

all in all. sorry for not being as active on the forum as i should be, as soon as i complete my hw (and this zelda game) i should be back like usual. :D

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
first things first
houston i hate you -.-
second
take as long as u want

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
ahaha good one houston :p

just got done with the zelda game (a bit of a disapointment) so im out to get another.
any suggestions? something that will take me more than a week to beat would be dandy :playful:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
ahaha good one houston :p

just got done with the zelda game (a bit of a disapointment) so im out to get another.
any suggestions? something that will take me more than a week to beat would be dandy :playful:

If you haven't played Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time play those. Allthough you probably have.

Sebaot

Corporal
|K3| Member
Hey Kessa.....Have you tried... Football, Soccer, basketball, swiming, Mounting-bikking... etc, etc.... Real Life usually takes more than 5 days to beat.....:beat_deadhorse: LOL

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
If you haven't played Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time play those. Allthough you probably have.

yup i played ocarina when i was about 9.

im looking for a game that has an after-story and a decent script :thinking: so far im thinking of dragon quest but still browsing.

@Sebaot: if i lived closer to society i would join a fan club about anime. :nyancat:

Top Bottom