TheDude is back in action! Mod status baby!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Welcome back, TheDude! He's been given his Moderator position back so he could rid of those pesky hackers, and spawn campers, etc.

pew-pew. :hello:

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Congrats to TD, but was this an Admin's vote only?? As far as I remember even the regular mods have a say in voting someone in. Did I miss something?? Kinda weird he was banned a few days ago for wallbanging and now he's a mod again. Makes me wonder :wtf:

Could be just me though.. If I missed something plz tell me cuz I'm confused lol

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well I understand he was wrongfully banned and I agree, but he wasn't a mod when he was banned. I just don't see how he got moved from member to a mod just for being wrongfully banned?? There were no votes, not nominations or anything.. he was just instantly promoted.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't think he was made a mod b/c he was wrongfully banned , :lol:

As for the other stuff, you would have to ask WaLLy.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
That's what I was asking lol. I don't see anyone getting promoted for a reason like that. I just didn't understand what was going on, that's all.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
That's what I was asking lol. I don't see anyone getting promoted for a reason like that. I just didn't understand what was going on, that's all.

Apparently that happens Brian, we just have to learn to deal with it :lmao:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Woo, TD now holds the crew record for demotion and promotion....
FUCKYUH.
Gratz Mooncrickettttttttt

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
He was a good mod before and will be a good mod again. Obviously you guys (supers) felt that way because you had a vote in his initial promotion. Nothing really has changed since then except for the fact he decided to resign. Now that he PM'd Wally and said he would like to be a mod again, no one saw any issue with re-promoting him.

If you want to call us a bunch of Obama's, go for it.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Woo, TD now holds the crew record for demotion and promotion....
FUCKYUH.
Gratz Mooncrickettttttttt

Doesn't stevo still hold the record? :p

I see no reason why TD shouldn't have been reinstated... He was always a good mod.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
When a member resigns his mod position he's supposed to reapply like every one else and the STAFF gets to make the decision. Them he gets promoted to noob-mod before getting full mod again

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
TD for mod? Nothing against u dude, i know u were a good mod before but...One week ago he was like: hello im rejoining...Two days after...Im stopping COD again to get a good score at school? and now? he's getting mod status? Im not Sure its fully compatible with "not playing COD for getting better result" but its his choice...

I would like to nominate Karatel_SVD and AiZberg_SVD as mod next...

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Grey Fox is a great mod as well and we made him wait. The double standard at times in this Krew is getting really ridiculous. Newer Guys want to apply for mod but no app.. Ex-member/mod comes back gets everything restored after "stepping away" for the 2nd time. Noob Mod status at least should be applied here. It's our crews way of seeing if we want someone to be a mod, to see if he can actually handle the job. The other night in shout he's calling for the demotion of a super mod FFS. Yeah dude was a good mod and he's a good member BUT the same standards should apply for everyone

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I was wrong so i changed my post as to not look stupid. Too late! XD

Last edited:
Top Bottom