Take in the clan

Vlad

Private First Class
I am from Russia.I play in call-of-duty 3 years.I am 19 years old.I live in Moscow.I play mainly with a sniper rifle (R700).Long playing counter strike and battlefield,point blank,kross fire and so distant....but come on this game.The recruitment of about 30 people can get 1000 points (team fight for example).it all =).Name in game LoL:D.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
enother one russian? I fucking hate them! :cry:

я шучу)) я тоже русский и тоже из Москвы)) живу около метро Сокольники :) если что по любым вопросам обращайся и не забудь исправить интро так как написано в ссылке ))

Last edited:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you around Vlad!

PS: I like Russians.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
"Name in game: LoL"

There was a guy on S1 with aimbot 2 days ago named "LoL" not "lol" or "LOL" it was "LoL"

Coincidence?

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
"Name in game: LoL"

There was a guy on S1 with aimbot 2 days ago named "LoL" not "lol" or "LOL" it was "LoL"

Coincidence?

It is, you would be surprised how many hackers we've banned with the name "lol" or similar (as you mentioned) Hackers like using it because they think it's funny I guess.. till they get banned anyways :giggle:

Anyways, welcome Vlad! :D

Vlad

Private First Class
I not the hacker I played on yours the server with the boy from Romania it seems..... And so it will prove that I not the hacker though I on a sniper rifle have made it.....

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

I mostly play on the server where the regime: a free game card: station

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

I thought I was playing with Kreubs

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Vlad please dont add posts... edit them ) these red "post added" are kinda annoying ))

Top Bottom