Worst physical pain you ever felt

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
634455cc-2cf6-15db.jpg

woot im not the only one who read VG cats :nyancat: !!

Worst physical pain: went horse back riding with my friend, fell off, and did the splits. i nearly threw up from the pain. :bleh:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Today I intercepted a pass while playing basketball in gym. The problem was that my knee cracked backwards and buckled (A problem that happens a lot, but felt the worst this time). I flew across the gym floor and now I won't be able to walk or run for a while.

One of the worst minor injuries(I hope). Did not feel good at all.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Today I intercepted a pass while playing basketball in gym. The problem was that my knee cracked backwards and buckled (A problem that happens a lot, but felt the worst this time). I flew across the gym floor and now I won't be able to walk or run for a while.

One of the worst minor injuries(I hope). Did not feel good at all.

reading that made me flinch ><

RaZeR

Sergeant
The worst pain that i have ever felt would probably be when i was about 5 and i fell on an oyster bed and the oyster went right through my hand or when i was scaling a wall in parkour and stufed up the technique and tore my ab muscle yesterday :p

RaZeR

Sergeant
lol, i actually did rip one of my ab muscles while scaling a wall in Parkour, i forgot to use the technique nd did it the wrong way too fast :(

RaZeR

Sergeant
yes it hurt, the most painful sports injury i have ever felt

---------- Post added March 6th, 2012 at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was March 5th, 2012 at 08:11 PM ----------

it was a burning sharp pain that hurt so bad that i literally just fell of the wall i was scaling and just landed on my back

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

you see the abs under the tendinous inscriptions? i ripped a bit on the bottom of those abs

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Worst pain was when i a brick was under those blue things (to prevent water or to much sun falling in one spot) and i kicked it next thing i knew my foot went from purple to a little green and a little blue in the middle i was walking with the pain for about 2 weeks

Top Bottom