Forum Ads

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
And I'm with Bob, can we just donate? It's really bad having the forum open at work and having this big ass ad showing single asians, and it's not like I can install adblocker, lol.

For the time being, I'd like to stay with the ads only. 'least for this month.

Check this out, earnings:
yesterday: just under $15
todya, so far: just under $12

Thanks for the help everyone. We can do this :)

edit:
I forgot to mention you shouldn't be seeing ads from your account now. Same with No Mercy's.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Sorry I use ad blocker. Never thought ads were a good idea and I never will.. At least give us a option to donate..

Based on what? This makes no sense to me. The ad's have generated 25$ in two days. If people follow through and click on them it will generate much more per month then donations, save people money, and allow Wally to hold more raffles and giveaway with the extra cash as a thank you. How can that possibly not be a good idea? Why would you want to spend money when not only do you not have to, but can click on the ad's and generate more money for the krew? Sounds like a hardline stance with no basis. This thinking hurts the krew , does nothing to help it. Think of the collective good.

If someone doesn't like the ad's, open the forum in a new browser like i do and click via there then close it.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well when i do it in opera I'm logged in auto, but i don't think you need to be logged in to click and generate the revenue. It takes literally like ten seconds to open Opera, click the ad then close Opera.

AVC

Banned
At work we only have the one browser, so I just logged out and clicked, then logged back in. Do the ads rotate if you leave the page open?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't know. I have them blocked on my main browser. I assume they change every X amount of hours/days.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
At work we only have the one browser, so I just logged out and clicked, then logged back in. Do the ads rotate if you leave the page open?

No. All ads are static and only change whenever you go to another page or refresh the same page. Sometimes, the same ad appears though even on multiple refreshes.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Well, it was too good to be true. They disabled the Google Adsense account :badpc:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
no, I don't get that money since I broke their TOS by asking for the clicks. Then again, the 170+ clicks on day 1 seemed kinda fishy lol.

No biggie, I'm trying to find another alternative.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Fuck google. How did they find the post of you asking for clicks? Shoulda put it in a restricted forum section.

It's hokay, though, google is full of corporate noobs with no real life worth.

(i'm hoping they read this :troll:)

AVC

Banned
I broke their TOS by asking for the clicks.

fail-owned-magazine-click-fail.jpg

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
So why are tons of words green now and showing ads? And what about that new ads on the home page? Fill us in WaLLy! :happy:

Top Bottom