Vaxzr intro

Vaxzr

Private First Class
Name: Rene
CoD4 Username: Vaxzr
Explain the meaning of your username:I dont really know how this name became :D
Steam Account:/
X-Fire: rene2099
Months/Yrs. of Experience:hmm im playing cod4 like 3years now i think got good experience :p
Time you usually play: on your servers ussualy at afternoon but also in the evening when im not playing competive

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? Yes im in bREAK right know we are a clan/team playing competive cod4 at high+ also had a public server but its down -.-

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:well...some members should know me as chicken. i played often on the broadcast server and had a great time with you but then i got banned at a morning.i started a thread about this and had conversations with many admins/members.no one knew why i was banned so the ban stayed.i started to play promod and searched a clan which i found the Clan of Death(=|CoD|= shortly) i played much competive promod with them and became better(im invited skill now :p)but i had some problems with the clan so i left them and joined break i have also good succes with this clan imma stay there.so now back to the ban. yesterday i saw your server in the serverbrowser again i knew i was permbanned but i thought why not try to join and yeah i was able.first i didnt want to make this thread cause i was a little bit scared to get banned again.but as you can see i made this thread cause we can start all over again heh ;D? so thats all i have to say hope we'll have some nice matches again
cya

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forum. That sucks you were banned. Maybe it was a mistake. Hope to see ya in s1 then. What day were you banned?

Vaxzr

Private First Class
dont know but i think the month was october,november or december and a more than a year ago

Top Bottom