TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Please, for the love of god, stop titling the threads in this section as:
-BANNED FOR NO REASON
-I got banned
-unban me please
-banned from KKK servers

or other vague and generic names. It's annoying to me, and I'm guessing it's gonna make keeping this shiz hard to organize when we get lots more appeals.

Put your NAME in the title. NAME NAME NAME. Just do it.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't think it matters what the thread is titled as long as we get to the bottom line and a decision at some point. So far i think we've done well in that regard.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
True, but it kinda sucks sifting through 5 threads all titled "banned for no reason," especially when there is almost always a reason.

PwnSauce

Banned
I think this rant should apply to all threads.
When you put a thread title like "uhh" or "I Was thinking" or "holy shitsnacks!" People don't know wth the thread is about and it won't turn up in searches when we're looking for info.

Just use a sensible, useful title like "Introduction for WaLLy" or "Poll about how dumb Pwn is" or whatever.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Continuing what Pwn said, in a poll, make sure the full question is in the actual poll part.
I see polls on the side of the home page and all it says is, "Do you like my idea?"
What the hell is your idea? It doesn't have to be a literary masterpiece, but a brief summary would be nice.

Top Bottom