Titoezz leaves KKK

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Hi,

I think the title is clear enough im out.
My level of enjoying games has gone to negative and i think we have enough moderators for the servers, you wont need me.
I can make this either long or short but i think ill stick to short since whats the fun of reading a long streched out goodbye from me.
I had great fun this year and enjoyed being a moderator, hope i spent my time well for the krew.

Goodbye everyone, you will be missed.

Enjoy life,

Titus.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Well shit stickers in pit.....You will be sorely missed man..you're one of the players that made me interested in joining the krew,as well as being entertaining in the forum...Hope you come back to hang out with us...G

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Sucks to see ya go.. I still don't know why but that's just me I guess. Have fun doing whatever you're doing when you're not gaming!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Well Tito this is a surprise.
Buhbai Tito, and cum back when u feel like it buddy.
We've had sum rally fun games, and I want moar bitch !
in the mean time, goodbye.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Well Tito this is a surprise.
Buhbai Tito, and cum back when u feel like it buddy.
We've had sum rally fun games, and I want moar bitch !
in the mean time, goodbye.

Where did you go to school, they apparently don't know how to spell (or you don't learn)....

Have fun Tito, hope you enjoy what your leaving to do ;)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Bye Tito....

is that why you got worse at cod4 recently? Just wondering. Haven't been playing much at all?

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Tito, I'm going to miss you man. Even though I haven't know you as long/well as other players, I've had some fun times playing with you and accusing you of hacking :yes:. You better come back and visit!

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
cya tits, good luck in life as well bro. Hope to see u again at least sometime... WUBWUBWUB!!!!

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
nooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz titoezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't leave.....:ragequit::ragequit::ragequit::ragequit:

hope you'll join us back few months later man.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom