Yo! its me.. Kevilator!

K

Kevilator

Name: Kevin Homra
CoD4 Username: Kevilator...... .. .

Months/Yrs. of Experience: Been playing computer games for around 4 years, but been playing Xbox since the year it came out with Halo, first love..

Time you usaually play: Onweekends but mostly at night like 11ish to 1ish...

Anything else youd like us to know?: Well I like to BMX and record the action, love to work with kids and help out with the community. Avid energy drink supporter, I like to play drums and wear aviator shades and put a blank black hat on and walk around malls darting around whistling the Mission Impossible theme song. Haha If anybody has any questions just ask.. ;)

K

Kevilator

haha oh yes, i find them entertaining and.. fun.. haha jk

AVC

Banned
haha oh yes, i find them entertaining and.. fun.. haha jk

Come around and entertain mine for a while, I need some more gaming time.

Energy drinks? Drink about 6 in a row and wait for the arrythmias!

Welcome aboard!!

/edit Your name reminds me of a fridge - Kelvinator

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome Kev, glad to see you signed up. Have played with you in broadcast i think a few times. Hope to see you around the forums and shoutbox. Later man!

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hey Kevilator! You seem like a nice guy, hope to be playing with you some time! ;D

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Nice to have you here Kevilator, I played with you the other and it was fun, just stick around and stay active and you may be getting an invite to be in the Krew :D

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hey man I actually played with you last night on the servers, s1 too I believe. Welcome to the forum and like blu said stay active and you should get an invite in the future.

K

Kevilator

yo0o guys, nice to see that everyone (mostly everyone) that i have played with has noticed me.. yeah for shure, ill stay as active as i can in the sorums and all that.. =D

Top Bottom