Ethan Gets His Wisdom Teeth Pulled

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
As the top news story of December 27th, I will be having my wisdom tooth surgery around 9:45am. As some of you may know, I am freaking out about it, so just think about me guys ;). I'll try to come on and report on how everything went, but I might be a little sluggish, as I will be on pain meds, and it might take some time for the anesthesia to ware off. But anyways, that's what ill be dealing with the good part of the week, but I should recover by Friday. I'll try not to be mean if I come on and I'm in pain lol.

Thanks everyone.

PwnSauce

Banned
It's not as bad as you think.
I was drooling blood the first few hours (lol)
but the next day I was eating regular foot sooo...

Eat a big meal before the surgery and the next day you'll be good.

Provided your dentist doesn't suck lol.

good luck.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Foot?! :eek:
Good luck buddy i'm sure you'll make it just fine man.. don't think to much about it

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Hehe. Well for all that care, the surgery went well...and to be honest, I think they only used local anesthesia because I remember him taking my bottom two teeth out. I might of slept a little however. But everything is fine, just a little bleeding and pain, but good thing I have some medicine and smoothies. Thanks all. ;)

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
At least they will give you some kick ass pain meds ;). Did you feel them taking out your teeth?

I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled too. They already grew in but the dentist keeps pressuring me to get the pulled because they will cause pain in the future. I'm kind of nervous about it too.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
At least they will give you some kick ass pain meds ;). Did you feel them taking out your teeth?

I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled too. They already grew in but the dentist keeps pressuring me to get the pulled because they will cause pain in the future. I'm kind of nervous about it too.

Besides a few pokes here and there, I didn't feel a thing. Like I said I might of gone to sleep, but I remember more than half of the operation. It only took about 45minutes for the whole thing to be over with. I'm still a little nervous, but there is nothing to be worried about. The medicine feels good as it numbs you and makes you tired, but the good kind of tired ;). All doctors do it differently, but you will do fine.

Top Bottom