- Date Some time in august
- Time
- Which server KKK FFA
- If any |KKK| players were on (that you know of) dunno
- GUID (to find you in our ban list faster) 4f1a25d4

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
wasn't this the guy that threatened that his fbi agent mom would sue us for $50,000 in damages and take the site down...?

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
wasn't this the guy that threatened that his fbi agent mom would sue us for $50,000 in damages and take the site down...?

No that was felix or fenix or whatever his name was lol.
For what i remember premium got multiple tempbans for harassing players and weird offensive behaviour in shout, etc.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
PremiumVSforumban.png

:adolf:

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
This is the asshole who whined and cried for several weeks over bans he deserved. And then he tried to say it was his cousin, and THEN he made another account and said he was banned for some reason he didn't know and denied that he was Premium.

tl;dr, he's a twat waffle.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
lol.. He's a total nutbag.. Was PM'ing me on Xfire and steam trying to get us to remove the ban a few months ago

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
as far as i remember, he got permabanned as premiumvs, then came back as his older brother - "trickyhd" :p

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
He was a bipolar bitch and never deserves to come back here. He was a bastard toward other members, argued about everything, and threatened to shut down our servers, just because he was a pissy little kid. He tried to come back with different names, and no one liked him. Therefore, this appeal is DECLINED(I think everyone else agrees). :thumbdown:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
He was a bipolar bitch and never deserves to come back here. He was a bastard toward other members, argued about everything, and threatened to shut down our servers, just because he was a pissy little kid. He tried to come back with different names, and no one liked him. Therefore, this appeal is DECLINED(I think everyone else agrees). :thumbdown:

Didn't wally already make that obvious?

Top Bottom