Assholes on S2!

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I changed an empty server to shipment once or twice for them just to be nice, figured ipro would know better than this.. I'm kinda ashamed i did it now :/
Btw i really like the boosting server idea wally.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Why are our members being votekicked by moderators and then becoming actually offended by it? Shouldn't that be addressed?

and just you can't just ban him.... if votekicking is enabled, it's like you're teling everyone it's okay to votekick. Is there some rule about votekicking? If not, how can you ban the guy? Just disable votekicking or make it a rule that only kkk members can votekick.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
It gets addressed in the secret staff forum just like the admin voting multiple times in a poll issue.. Some can do what they want others are forced out. Same shit different day

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
That couldn't be further from the truth. Where do you come up with this crap? The voting thing with PWN is being discussed where everyone can see it. If something is discussed and voted on in staff only sections it's for good reason.

As for Tito votekicking members I'm not sure why nothing was done or anything was said. I did send him a PM telling him not to do it again the minute i found out. Rival's not the one who looks like "a bitch" for being kicked. Mods and or members can't just decide what rules should be applied during a certain round. I think there are a lot of issues that need to be addressed regarding certain staff members behaviour in servers. Vote kicking, changing maps/gametypes that they like etc.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
The problem is that it gets discussed in the shout up to a point then nothing happens and nobody actually hears what happens

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I have said this COUNTLESS times especially when I was a moderator. Unless someone is breaking a SERVER RULE you can't kick them. You can't make up rules during a round and enforce them with kicks and bans. People would be doing only snipers and ask me to kick the douchebag who was using an ak47...... not acceptable. If the douche isn't kind enough to follow rules, just suck it up. This is partially why it would have been nice to have a krew only server.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I agree which is why i sent Tito a PM telling him to never do it again. I'm just surprised no one else took any notice or action but me. It's staff admin's job , not mine.........

H1pFiR3

Sergeant
I have said this COUNTLESS times especially when I was a moderator. Unless someone is breaking a SERVER RULE you can't kick them. You can't make up rules during a round and enforce them with kicks and bans. People would be doing only snipers and ask me to kick the douchebag who was using an ak47...... not acceptable. If the douche isn't kind enough to follow rules, just suck it up. This is partially why it would have been nice to have a krew only server.

TD makes a great point here. Numerous times I was on our 2nd ffa Brodcast where the guys were doing bolts and when an random person comes in using his LMG to rape the snipers they tell me to kick him. I tell them he is not breaking a server rule, thus they all leave.
I think the Krew only server is a FANTASTIC idea. A must have.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
It's tough to find a balance between fun and order sometimes. It's okay to splurge and have fun and bend the rules sometimes, but only when you know it's appropriate. Splurging (not splooging) also means that it doesn't happen often. So I understand that sometimes I may sound like a nazi about the rules, and I'm sorry about that. I just think that's the way it's gotta be sometimes.

Top Bottom