Assholes on S2!

H1pFiR3

Sergeant
Well today I went on S2 and saw three guys on. I guess they were boosting or whatever so one of the guys(iPro828) asked me to leave and before I could respond Ipro called a vote and I got a kick. Now im temp banned from S2. I would have been glad to leave them alone if I was asked nicely.....but now Im sortta pissed.
The guys that were on were: iPro828 Wes82997 and q{~_~}p
After my kick I went to S1 and told Hibred what happened and he said I should report it. So Here I am.

P.S. Im not sure if this should go here so Admins feel free to move.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
OK so i saw that the two players in question were on s2...ipro and wes....i logged on to ask ipro not to do that to members , he knows better.... 2 seconds and bam ,,votekicked...so yeah i hope someone can talk to these two fuckers

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Happend to me few weeks ago...Ban these two f**kers...3 strike your out.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Those QP guys seem reasonable and play on S2 a lot. I think if we asked them not to do this in the future they would probably listen. Ipro on the other hand knows better and should get a warning.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Ipro has been warned about it if I'm not mistaken. I tried to hop on to tell them to knock it off, and Ipro called the vote, and his wes friend voted yes. was on for less then 10 seconds before being kicked. This is BS

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Why not turn the stupid voting off on the server, that would fix the problem of the kicking would it not?

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
1st- if you see that you are going to be vote kicked = leav the server ASAP if you will leave b4 more then 50% votes "yes" you won't be kicked and then you can join again...

2nd- don't remove voting cuz it helps to change maps and votekick rulebreakers if there are no mods who know the server's PW....

3rd but the main- yes ban all these fags (iPro, these q{~_~}p and the enother1 reported guy) - yes they are regulars but if they kick |KKK|members Im more then sure that that kick other players who can't report cuz the dont even know about our forum! So we loose a lot of people we may recruit + for me it looks like WaLLy and donators pay for a2 only to let these fags play and votekick us... and yes we make scrims there.... once a month....

Last edited:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Mike when there are 2 people on the server you don't have time to leave. That makes no sense. You would just come back even if you could leave right away and it would happen all over again... Pointless

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Paige Ik, but you won't be t-banned for 1h... better to leave yourself and call admin if you can't manage yourself... thats what I think...

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I got in safe:

Schermafbeelding2011-12-22om223415.png

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Nobody cares when Tito votekicks me so... What's the big deal. I get votekicked off from S2 almost everyday by those newbs... I don't like 'em at all.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
well i guess the big deal is that these two guys t-banned a moderator,super-mod and members,for the sheer fact of being able to boost.What if a totally new person tried to join and got booted...they may never come back to the server..Also Boo and I never even had a chance to say one word or anything before the kick,so for one hour any hacker could come in a rule the place with impunity for an hour and the mod would be banned from the server..Also ipro knew exactly what he was doing when he did it and to whom he was doing it to,as well as wes...The server is public and should be open, these two made it private ,that is very different from being voted off by majority for doing something the other players found wrong(I don't know why they kicked you because i wasn't there). I am not a mod so this is just my humble opinion but i believe this sort of behavior amounts to harassment of innocents.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Nobody cares when Tito votekicks me so... What's the big deal. I get votekicked off from S2 almost everyday by those newbs... I don't like 'em at all.

cant you calm down man? yes you was vote kicked by Tito cuz u interrupted their knife only game... just follow the reules like sniper/shooty/knife only on other servers if its not s1 and you'll never get vote kicked or look like a bitch ;)

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I've boosted with those players a couple times. We were just racking up head shots in shipment. After a few seconds, certain members will join and start being assholes. Maybe, they are just getting tired of people messing up their knife only/boosting games. On the other hand if they are kicking players before they get to say anything like HiBred said, then they should be talked too.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
That's exactly what they are doing City. I got on, had enough time to hit the tilde and they had already called the vote. Before I could do anything I was kicked. Which is BS. If they are doing boosting/knife only or whatever. They still need to be asking players to do it too. Just kicking is BS and I know we've discussed this with ipro before. If not wes.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Ban them. Boosting is gay, our rules are all perks and weapons, and no one should be kicked for not wanting to do what two other people are doing. They are acting like they can control the server, and It pisses me off, just like it does some of you. In afraid if we try to give them warnins they will just kick us some more.

H1pFiR3

Sergeant
wow, I didn't know this happened to others. But City is right if they had given me some time to respond I would of been happy to leave or boost with them even though I don't need head shots. But like Paige said I was kicked before I could even type a word. I say they get a ban, sometimes warnings are just not enough.

Top Bottom