GAvINs INTRO

Gavin

Corporal
Name: Gavin Young
CoD4 Username:GAvIN
Explain the meaning of your username: The caps spell GAIN for gaining points and I can keep my real name.
Steam:Gavin4600
X-Fire:None.
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:I've been an FPS fan for 5 years now and I've always enjoyed it.
Time you usually play: Late morning to late afternoon sometimes late at night.
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:I found out about you guys while I was playing on one of my favorite servers KKK Broadcast

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? No, but I've always thought that a clan would be fun so i chose this one and I know I made the right decision.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I have 1 dog named Harley he is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and i love him more than anything in the world, he is my 1st dog ever, I would die for Call Of Duty, and I like your servers.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Welcome gavin! Nice intro man. Hope you stick around and stay active :D have fun

Gavin

Corporal
Thanks

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

How do i know if i am recruited??

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
You will just check the forum one day, and you will be a different color, and more than likely have a pm/notification tell you that you have been nominated for the months recruit class. Be patient however, it can take a few months to become a recruit. Just stay active, and it will go by faster. :drool:

Top Bottom