why i have been gone so much!!

R

ryan.neverstop

Its my 2001 Eclipse GT. I have put way to much money in to it, all new engine with racing heads, crank, cam gears. Pretty much this car has almost had a off frame restoration, stage 3 racing clutch. Stock it was 200hp at the crank, now its 238hp at the wheels. It ran a 13 sec quarter, pretty damn good sense i shaved 2 sec. off the stock GT. I have a lot more to do just thought i would show yall what i have to far. If i wasnt moving i would most likely convert it to a awd car with a twin turbo set up but who knows now. lol. I just finished painting it too.

0329001428.jpg

0329001428a.jpg

0328001900.jpg

0324001527a.jpg

0314001158a.jpg

0324001502b.jpg

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Need to matte black the headlights and the roof and you're set, IMO. :)

Looks good thus far man! I love going to the race track so I know the feeling of making adjustments to the car and feeling real good about it. Very nice! Hopefully I can find a higher paying job soon so I can get back to my good ol' track days like before.

R

ryan.neverstop

yeah i was wondering if i should or not on the roof and the headlight i buy were suppose to be tinted so im just going to go down and get them done. i know dude i love it, i cut my springs 1.5 inches in the front but i think i need to go a little bit more and some in the back.

Post Merge: [time]1269922648[/time]

no its a lake, i have 4 of them in my back yard

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Definitely matte the roof and headlights. Photoshop it, I'm sure it'll look sweet! Why cut the springs? I imagine it'll be bouncy like a mofo because of it. The guy I bought my Gti burned the springs; he said they were aftermarket... About a week later a decide to have a look, and what do you know, they're burned. I'm currently in the process of finding a decent set of coilovers though. Hopefully I can get them within 2 weeks cuz my ride rides a lil' too rough.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Very nice Ryan, man you sure can get some HP out of those small engines :D

BTW I also like the Ridgeline in the background too ;)

R

ryan.neverstop

as longs as you cut them where you still have to compress them to the shock, you wont have the bounce, burning is a bad idea bc you then weaken your springs.

R

ryan.neverstop

lol i use to do both but now im going back to school

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
looks pretty cool but i have a taste for luxury cars like benz. i like 3 and 7 series bmws too.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i like to cruise ya know what i mean? i dont really have the need for speed, 40 mph in a s600 benz is doin it for me 8)

Top Bottom