Does anyone play anymore?

C

Crackerman

Since the move to 1.7, I see very few players on our servers. I don't think I've seen anyone in any KKK server other than FFA for the past 2 weeks. Where did the loyal fan base go? Is the assumption that most did not upgrade to 1.7?

Let me know what you guys think about setting up a calendar with play dates and times. Not sure this will work with the varied hemispheres, but worth a shot. I miss playing with you guys.

The access to mods is sweet though. Been playing some of those servers.....I really suck.

Cracker

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hey man, we thought you bailed on us. Hadn't seen you in over 2 weeks. Anywho, we're trying to get the servers going by camping at one server at a time. That's the only way the servers will get going.

For one, even if we were at 1.6, all the other new servers would be empty to this day since nobody would know them. S1 doesn't do too bad because we've had that one a few months now.

And most of the regulars, non-members, didn't update. We're competing against a lot more servers but trust me that once we get going, it'll be worth the wait. I know waiting sucks but I've been in this situation before.

PS. I need to try the mod side and see if I could get any ideas from it.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
people are starting to come back, but most servers are empty exept s1 -.-

i wish there was people on s7 all the time like s1 D:

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah I agree with you guys, it does suck not having many people on most of the time. And like you joe, I like s1 but ffa does get old after a while. I also agree with Wally I'm sure we just need to give it time. He said he's been through this before and it's worth the wait... Hell I just him, he knows what he's doing. Oh what exactly are you guys talking about with the mod side?? Just curious...

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
yea but i dont wanna go on other servers just to satify my craving for shippment and other stuff. D:

S

Shrubbery

What if we just divide the members among some servers? or try to make events or anything? We could also ask people from s1 to come to other servers.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
What if we just divide the members among some servers? or try to make events or anything? We could also ask people from s1 to come to other servers.

i agree. or for a day switch s7 with s1. get it to become a bit more well known, then at end of the day tell them.

C

Crackerman

Thanks for the feedback gang!

Wally, you didn't lose me! I just needed to get my game on and FFA is my least favorite....but the only one with anyone in it. I know that we will come on line. I really think adding some mods would help. Even if we change nothing but the environments. The MODs are SWEET! If I could offer anything, it would be pros and cons as follows:

Pros:
1. Sweet and seemingly unlimited mixture of environments. Not just COD4 but all COD series and space station and Wolfenstein....etc.
2. Many more features for admin: Limit all to snipers for one map, re-spawn limits, healing using med kit, team kill with auto kick for abuse (need to ask the victim for forgiveness.....very HUMANE).
3. Up to 60 players on fields that are HUGE.
4. Variety of game plays including "tag" (not even sure what that is), "protect the VIP", tactical, paintball, alien.... probably more.
5. New environments really level the playing field. When you are not familiar, you are at a distinct disadvantage, but the variety is magnificent!

Cons:
1. Server admins are VERY touchy. Kick for things like...."KKK tag", I even took that off and got kicked for just being the Cracker that I am..., saying "shit" (which is in Webster's I'll have you know), not "using your sites" (C'mon are you fucking kidding me? Tactically sound, but in a melee, it's spray and pray bitches!), probably more that I've forgotten BUT this is the biggest fun killer.

2. Everything is far too strict. Having a server with our philosophy and all the perks from the new maps should be very unique.

3. Loading is sometimes laggy.

Let me know if you need some sites to check out.

Cracker

...Toxins...

Corporal
Hey man, we thought you bailed on us. Hadn't seen you in over 2 weeks. Anywho, we're trying to get the servers going by camping at one server at a time. That's the only way the servers will get going.

For one, even if we were at 1.6, all the other new servers would be empty to this day since nobody would know them. S1 doesn't do too bad because we've had that one a few months now.

And most of the regulars, non-members, didn't update. We're competing against a lot more servers but trust me that once we get going, it'll be worth the wait. I know waiting sucks but I've been in this situation before.

PS. I need to try the mod side and see if I could get any ideas from it.

Wally I have asked you this a few times before but now I'm serious, we need a zombie modded map, and I'm not just talking the crappy 2D A.I. I'm talking other players with just knives, amped up life, and faster running/walking speed, dark maps, and a hell of a lot of fire power... I've played in a zombie modded map... it's... how do I put this... UNREAL! it's amazing, so we should do one for sure :]

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
0.o
zombies?
why duntha just go find some zombie moded games?
not trying to be mean tho

...Toxins...

Corporal
Because its a mod for the game, Wally wants to check some out, and the Zombie one is really amazing, if you do i right :] no offense taken, don't worry cent0.

...Toxins...

Corporal
yeah theres a billion mods out there its fricken awesome theres even a mod that replaces the airstrike with a giant ion cannon that kills you from the sky! :eek:

Top Bottom