Shrubbery

S

Shrubbery

Heey all,
I'll introduce myself first :).
I'm Bas van Weerdenburg, 15 years old and living in the Netherlands. I'm an active FPS player and i like the COD series the most. What i play atm is Mw and Mw2. Mw2 is pissing me off so I uninstalled the game and I decided to go to the oldies again(CoD4). So i randomly joined a server which was ur FFA server and I liked the server a lot and the clan member Freez I think he was named and so I decided to give a try to join this clan :).

I hope to see you all in game soon!

Peace out, Shrubbery!

AVC

Banned
Hi there,
Funny name, are you a landscaper or something? You and Cockslap could trade war stories.

Enjoy!

Andy

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
welcome yadda yadda yadda what eery1 else says blah blah blah

any1 got chocolate?

RandomGuy24

Sergeant
Hi Shrubbery, welcome to the forum!

What does you name mean...it doesn't have anything to with Monty Python and the Holy Grail does it? It's probably just because your work involves shrubs. :(

fckinitup

Private First Class
hey there shrub welcome and hope to see u around n game and here on forums oh and n shout too.. later,,fc

shrubbery.jpg

You must bring us A SHRUBBERY!

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Heey all,
I'll introduce myself first :).
I'm Bas van Weerdenburg, 15 years old and living in the Netherlands. I'm an active FPS player and i like the COD series the most. What i play atm is Mw and Mw2. Mw2 is pissing me off so I uninstalled the game and I decided to go to the oldies again(CoD4). So i randomly joined a server which was ur FFA server and I liked the server a lot and the clan member Freez I think he was named and so I decided to give a try to join this clan :).

I hope to see you all in game soon!

Peace out, Shrubbery!

welcomee m8! your gonna love it here. lots of friendly people to talk to and kill >=)

hope to meat ya online!! (with my m14 lol)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey Shrub welcome the the forums my friend. I hope you enjoy your time here and on our servers. See you in the servers bud.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
hey shrub :p I believe we've already met havent we ^^ nice to see you here.

S

Shrubbery

:D Thanks for all the welcomes! And my name comes from the Monty python video : The Holy Grail! I really didn't know what a cool name was and than I watched the video again with some friends and decided to call myself Shrubbery! So know you all know where i got my name from, and yes Freez we met before :). I hope to see you all in game!(what servers do u all play on the most btw???)

Shrubbery :-* :-*

Post Merge: [time]1269956800[/time]

Oopss! i didn't see the sticky :eek: anyways here is the info!

Name: Bas van Weerdenburg
CoD4 Username: Shrubbery
Steam: weerdenburg
X-Fire: bastheking11
Have you been in a krew before? If so, what's the name of the krew?
i've been in a lot of krews for Mw2 but not for CoD4 so.. i don't think it's worth noticing them.
Months/Yrs. of Experience:
I've played FPS games since i was 8? but I started playing competitive with Mw2 but i'm sick of that game now so I decided to play CoD4 and forget Mw2
Time you usually play:
I play averagly 5 hours a day? (sry I'm Addicted) 0.0
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself (not required):
I like British Humor?

fckinitup

Private First Class
im a strictly KKK server man myself.. nothing but.. when i go to a diff server its by mistake.. lol.. brodcast id my fav right now.. later,,fc

Top Bottom